Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary Imaculate College question

Options
  • 01-10-2017 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello! I am a 5th year student and I am currently thinking about my options after school.

I want to go into Post primary education- In Business Studies and Religion. The requirements specify you need two Higher level subjects-which I have and 4 other subjects then at O6/H7. I have 5 main subjects and also LCVP. I do English,Maths,Business,Economics, History and LCVP. I’m not sure if I still qualify or not. It doesn’t say on the website whether or not LCVP is a subject they accept.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You do not do a foreign language?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Annag369

spurious wrote: »
    You do not do a foreign language?

Hi, No I don’t! I have an exemption in both Irish and a foreign language.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Could you take up another subject so that you have six to choose from?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Annag369

spurious wrote: »
    Could you take up another subject so that you have six to choose from?

I could do that but I get pretty stressed as it is so I don’t think I could possibly go to school from 8:50-4 and then go to after school classes then.

If stress is an issue perhaps teaching is not an ideal career to go for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement