Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympia Theatre, Upper Circle

Options
  • 01-10-2017 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I've managed to get two tickets to Dua Lipa in the Olympia Theatre, although they are upper circle seats. As the seats are unreserved, I'll have to go early to try to get the best view I can. The doors open at 7pm, does anyone have an idea of how early to arrive at the venue to try to get good seats? (5-6pm?) And does anyone have any useful tips/ info about those seats in the venue?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

ededed00 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've managed to get two tickets to Dua Lipa in the Olympia Theatre, although they are upper circle seats. As the seats are unreserved, I'll have to go early to try to get the best view I can. The doors open at 7pm, does anyone have an idea of how early to arrive at the venue to try to get good seats? (5-6pm?) And does anyone have any useful tips/ info about those seats in the venue?

Thanks!

I was in the upper circle recently for the recent LCD gigs. I arrived at the venue at 6:30 and we were the first in got brilliant seats

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement