Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is correct pas?sword continually rejected when I attempt to log in to eir sport o

Options
  • 01-10-2017 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

This happens too often I have reponded to forgot password and that worked .once.Why this nonsense of having to log in when I am an eir broadband customer?I missed all the wekend soccer games over this nonsense.My password works for logging in to Myeir

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

This happens too often I have reponded to forgot password and that worked .once.Why this nonsense of having to log in when I am an eir broadband customer?I missed all the wekend soccer games over this nonsense.My password works for logging in to Myeir
    Hi Clitheroekid,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your eir Sport app. You would need to give our technical support team a ring about this and they should be able to look into this for you. The direct number for our technical support department is 1890260260 or you can free phone 1901 and you'll be able to get through to them. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Clitheroekid

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Clitheroekid,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your eir Sport app. You would need to give our technical support team a ring about this and they should be able to look into this for you. The direct number for our technical support department is 1890260260 or you can free phone 1901 and you'll be able to get through to them. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam
    Thanks Adam,it is ok today.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Clitheroekid,

- Adam
    Thanks Adam,it is ok today.  
    No problem.

- Adam

Advertisement