Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domain Name management service

Options
  • 02-10-2017 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know of a good inexpensive/free domain name management service I can use? I have a reasonably large domain name portfolio scattered over various registrars and I would like them to consolidate them (I know there are a few commercial DN management services like Enom, but not sure if any are aimed at individuals). I don't need hosting/email etc options as I have my own virtual servers.

There are a few good US-based services but the problem with this is that they unfortunately don't support the IE TLD. I have a number of domains hosted with a popular local ISP but (although good) sadly they don't offer 2FA/DFA which is becoming an increasing concern for me, despite me having a fairly strong password.

The thought did occur to me to try and become my own domain registrar service but the yearly ICANN fees puts this just beyond my reach.

Any input/suggestions are welcomed.

Advertisement