Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to register on MyEir

Options
  • 02-10-2017 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I'm unable to register for MyEir in order to activate my EirSport subscription on Sky.  When I enter my phone number, and the account number on the next page, an error message pops up immediately saying:

An error occurred...

Unfortunately we couldn't verify your details.  Please try again.

From various interactions with Eir on chat and on the phone, I've been told:
    • Try again in 24 hours
    • Try a different browser
    • The system has been down for a couple of weeks (!)
    [*]

All I want to know is how to get registered on MyEir - is there anyone here who can help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭swoofer

hi, what browser are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 fieldofsheep

So far I've tried:
    - Chrome
    - Chrome incognito
    - Edge
    - Chrome (iOS)
    - Safari (iOS)
    - MyEir app (iOS)
    - Internet Explorer
    In short, I don't think it's the browser ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

I'm unable to register for MyEir in order to activate my EirSport subscription on Sky.  When I enter my phone number, and the account number on the next page, an error message pops up immediately saying:

An error occurred...

Unfortunately we couldn't verify your details.  Please try again.

From various interactions with Eir on chat and on the phone, I've been told:
    • Try again in 24 hours
    • Try a different browser
    • The system has been down for a couple of weeks (!)

[*]

All I want to know is how to get registered on MyEir - is there anyone here who can help?
    [*]
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having issues registering for my eir. Can you delete your cookies and cache and try this again, please? If this doesn't work, can you PM me your account number and full name so I can look into it further for you please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 37 fieldofsheep

Adam,

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Adam,

PM sent
    Thanks, I'll get back to your PM ASAP.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement