If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE55MU6400

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys,

Looking for your best price delivered to Dublin on a Samsung UE55MU6400 for loyal customer - 3 TV's and a soundbar to date! Can you match this price?

https://www.buyitdirect.ie/p/samsung-ue55mu6400uxxu-55-smart-uhd-led-tv-ue55mu6400uxxu
    Hey CountingCrows.

Thanks for coming back to us.

Unfortunately buyitdirect only offer a one year warranty with there product. With ourselves you get our 6 year guarantee included.
    For price match or beat it must a like for like deal
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

In saying that the 55MU6400 is listed as an in store only collection on our website and can not be shipped. I can't even bend this for boardies.

might there be another screen that might suit your needs?

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

:( Would hate to leave you guys for this purchase. If there's anything than can be done let me know here or via PM. If not I'll have to go elsewhere and hope for the best with a short warranty.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

:( Would hate to leave you guys for this purchase. If there's anything than can be done let me know here or via PM. If not I'll have to go elsewhere and hope for the best with a short warranty.
    Hey CountingCrows.

We would hate to lose you too but there is nothing I can do on this particular television :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.