Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kendrick Lamar 3 Arena 7th February 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Guessing this was through the Three site? That just didn't work at all which is great for those who don't know the link necessary already. FFS.

I’ve that bookmarked. All the presales for 3 are done through that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

I’ve that bookmarked. All the presales for 3 are done through that site.

Bollocks, it was first time trying for a presale but at least none of them appeared to be standing. Now to join the masses on Friday I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭FellasFellas

Cancel that, got one at 9:18, standing through the 3Plus App.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Cancel that, got one at 9:18, standing through the 3Plus App.

App brings you to webpage and get the same no tickets available

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I think I was lucky I happened to need seating (going with an old man :pac:) - standing are definitely more in demand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭ooter

I'm getting "An error occurred while processing your request." :(
    Getting the same if I try GOT or shania twain.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Just got 2 seated there so it's worth it to keep trying imo.

Would prefer standing though, would there be any chance of getting into the lower level on the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭stead

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Just got 2 seated there so it's worth it to keep trying imo.

Would prefer standing though, would there be any chance of getting into the lower level on the night?

If it's anything like Drake last year, the seated is up about 3 levels in the air from standing. The seats don't simply sprawl on to the floor. And as far as I can remember you go in a different entrance with seated tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

well I'm waiting on gen sale now, or hopes that there's a 2nd show if the same happens again

• Registered Users Posts: 1 johnPoppy

I got lucky and managed to get standing this morning. First time ever getting standing though after Drake, J Cole Logic and Joey Badass so it really is down to luck

• Advertisement

Surprise Surprise(NOT)

On before 9,countdown, refreshed, tried all options, no tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

£110 each for average seats in Machester, f*ck off

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

F*cking ticketmaster, 3 tabs all stuck on "sit tight" and then nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

2 standing tickets in the bag!! happy days

Got 1 standing for myself. Mates all trying for standing got nada.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I think the universe looked after me this morning. I feel your rage if you didn't get one. After the shambles of a presale I was all set for losing out this morning too.
    Got 2 standing. My wife was on another PC and had no standing, but could get seating, and a mate could get nothing. All of us at the same time. We need another ticket provider. The monopoly they have with this and then the shakedown service of seatwave is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭IBrows89

In on the app on my phone and on laptop at 08:59, not even a sniff.

Hoping he announces another date. Thursday night one would besavage.... I guess I'll keep dreaming..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

got 3 seated at 9:06, obviously would prefer standing but I'll take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

****ed up by not clicking standing. Gone. The missus had by back. She's an expert at this ticketmaster ****. 2 standing. Keep trying the app, just incase.

288nnra.jpg

• Advertisement

All I see in app is presale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

jeffk wrote: »
    288nnra.jpg

Absolute farce, I feel like I say it every time tickets go on sale, but something has to be done with the likes of Seatwave!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

No joy for me this morning or on Wed. I'll have to hope he does a second date or I can get some face-value closer to the date.

phatkev wrote: »
    Absolute farce, I feel like I say it every time tickets go on sale, but something has to be done with the likes of Seatwave!!

One show in town and people dont care as someone will pay those prices.

Its no wonder people end up traveling to see gigs, flights etc probably be the same if you do it right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭FellasFellas

I got 1 in presale and then 3 more this morning for my mates. Kept refreshing up until 1 second to go and refreshed once more as the timer changed and got straight through.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

I'm not going to bother with big gigs that allow tickets to be resold on seatwave anymore. Just end up getting frustrated.

Couldn't care less that I didn't get tickets this morning as I knew exactly what was coming in advance.

I got 1 in presale and then 3 more this morning for my mates. Kept refreshing up until 1 second to go and refreshed once more as the timer changed and got straight through.

I had to refresh a few times as it didn't load directly the second the timer went down, no options loaded then I got into the menu and it loaded one for me. Not good for the heart.

Official Platinum Seats
    TICKET PRICE
    €271.00 x 2
    SUBTOTAL (Official Platinum Seats)
    €542.00

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Hate that it doesn't load properly after the countdown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

budgemook wrote: »
    I'm not going to bother with big gigs that allow tickets to be resold on seatwave anymore. Just end up getting frustrated.

Couldn't care less that I didn't get tickets this morning as I knew exactly what was coming in advance.

Ticketmaster and Lemar are the biggest touts of all though.
    You can be sure that they have reserved a huge amount of tickets for the early entry ,platinum and VIP allocations.
    Once these dont sell out they will go back on general sale closer to the gig.

Advertisement