Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kendrick Lamar 3 Arena 7th February 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nerohome

Hi there! Tried to get a ticket the entire day with no luck. Is it better to just go to a Ticketmaster outlet?
    First time I'm buying a ticket for myself, so kind of clueless here. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

nerohome wrote: »
    Hi there! Tried to get a ticket the entire day with no luck. Is it better to just go to a Ticketmaster outlet?
    First time I'm buying a ticket for myself, so kind of clueless here. Thanks

Makes no real difference if its going to be like today or other big events, then may as well be disapointed in the comfort of your own home or office or wherever.

If its not a big gig or an actual chance of a Joe soap getting a ticket, then go to an outlet, you dont pay the online booking fee of around 10% which can really add up.
    But just in my experience you need to be pushy as they use to try and give me the expensive tickets, but in the old point the cheap seats where better(for WWE)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭VW 1

I had a code for the pre-sale but when i got on the only ones left were 250 euro per ticket, and then missed the sale the friday morning.

I've been monitoring the usual places but cheapest tickets currently at 160 euro a ticket.

Long shot really but if anyone here has a pair and is unable to attend I'd be more than grateful to take them off your hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I am toying with purchasing a ticket from Seatwave for myself for this gig, but at €200 a pop would it be worth it? Does he put on a good show? Or a really great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,713 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Lux23 wrote: »
    I am toying with purchasing a ticket from Seatwave for myself for this gig, but at €200 a pop would it be worth it? Does he put on a good show? Or a really great show.

I don't think he's great live. The band doesn't suit him. In saying that, it was 2013 I saw him last. Definitely not €200 worth anyway.

• Advertisement

I've been keeping an eye out as well on this, done deal you'll get them at 115 a ticket give or take. Saw some on seat wave for 115, stub hub for around 145

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Might they be fake on Done Deal though? At least with Seatwave they are only genuine tickets (well so they say!).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

I would wait until closer to the date before looking for ticket in secondary market - bound to be a few that pop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

People with no intention of going to the gig buying tickets and selling them to fans at twice the price. It'd make you sick.

Tix now down to 90 on seat wave.

Should be getting even cheaper approaching the concert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Paul Paul Paul

I've 2 tickets for sale, selling at face value €190. They're print outs but it's 100% legit. Me Mrs got me standing ones for my birthday and only told me today. If anyone has any ideas how I go about selling an e ticket please let me know. I'd personally be wary of purchasing print outs so I imagine I'll struggle to ship them unless it's someone I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whitneytfc

I've 2 tickets for sale, selling at face value €190. They're print outs but it's 100% legit. Me Mrs got me standing ones for my birthday and only told me today. If anyone has any ideas how I go about selling an e ticket please let me know. I'd personally be wary of purchasing print outs so I imagine I'll struggle to ship them unless it's someone I know.

I have bought e tickets from resellers a few times. I usually feel easier doing it if it is sold via Facebook. Someone is unlikely to screw you over if they are willing to sell via their public profile. You can offer to let them pay by Paypal too so they feel safe knowing they can claim it back if an issue arises.

Seatwave is another option.

It shouldn't be an issue anyway, people will be desperate to buy them because it is sold out. It is up to them to trust you.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭noisenotmusic

Standing tickets back up on Ticketmaster as of right now, 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Got two thanks and liking the new site :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭IBrows89

Got two for the golden circle just after you posted! Wouldn't have known about it with your heads up!! Thanks a million, I owe you a beer!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BoxFactory92

Hi All,

A family member bought 2 golden circle tickets for this gig as a Christmas present thinking that they were standing tickets - seats are listed as Section G.

I can't seem to find the Golden Circle section on any of the seating maps on the 3Arena website, anyone have any thoughts on whether these are decent seats or would she be better off trying to sell them on?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Will it be easy enough to get into the standing area if you do a little switerchoo with friends who have standing tickets? Don't we all use the same bar downstairs? Will it be a case of flashing the ticket to the security on the entrance or will those in standing have a different wristband or something like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

2 Golden circle tickets still available on Ticketmaster as we speak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

5star02707 wrote: »
    2 Golden circle tickets still available on Ticketmaster as we speak

They can keep them. Love kendrick and am going but that's mad money... good kid, maad money

CWF wrote: »
    They can keep them. Love kendrick and am going but that's mad money... good kid, maad money

Was a good bit of activity in the past few days on toutless, maybe try there if still looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ASIMON0V

Looking forward to this. Going up with my teenage kids. Any idea of stage times?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ASIMON0V

Looking forward to this. Going up with my teenage kids. Any idea of stage times?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

ASIMON0V wrote: »

Would like to know myself but I presume Kendrick won't be on any earlier than 9 or 9.30

He'll be on at 9 I'd say yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

It says doors at 6pm. Surely James Blake won't be on til 7.30?? Would that be right?

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

It says doors at 6pm. Surely James Blake won't be on til 7.30?? Would that be right?

Yeah, that's probably about right. Stage times should be announced tomorrow, keep an eye on MCD's twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

I'm guessing stage times will be quoted as:

James blake 7:30-8:30
    Kendrick 9:00-10:45

But it'll be closer to 7:45-8:45, 9:15-11

MattD wrote: »
    I'm guessing stage times will be quoted as:

James blake 7:30-8:30
    Kendrick 9:00-10:45

But it'll be closer to 7:45-8:45, 9:15-11

where did you get these times?