Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residential phone connection

Options
  • 02-10-2017 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭

Hi,

we recently moved into our house and will get a re-wiring job done pretty soon.
    The previous owner of the house built a porch several years ago and for the time being he hooked up his phone connection at the neighbor. She told me she had no problem with it, but when we got Internet and landline connection the technician needed to go to the neighbors house to activate the service.
    Since we're already getting work done at the house we want to get phone connection back into our own house again.
    The electrician said that's an issue where I have to get onto eir.
    So what will happen next to get a phone box back into our house?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

LirW wrote: »
    Hi,

we recently moved into our house and will get a re-wiring job done pretty soon.
    The previous owner of the house built a porch several years ago and for the time being he hooked up his phone connection at the neighbor. She told me she had no problem with it, but when we got Internet and landline connection the technician needed to go to the neighbors house to activate the service.
    Since we're already getting work done at the house we want to get phone connection back into our own house again.
    The electrician said that's an issue where I have to get onto eir.
    So what will happen next to get a phone box back into our house?

Regards
    Hi LirW,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you give our sales team a ring on 1800503303 they should be able to place an order to have a line installed at your home. We will then send out a technician who will determine exactly what work needs to be carried out to get the line installed.

- Adam

Advertisement