Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duleek

Options
  • 02-10-2017 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

How long does it take from Duleek to Ashbourne?

Thinking of moving there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

Google maps says 20 mins.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

20 minutes most of the time, but the morning peak can be considerably longer, it all depends on the delays at the traffic lights on the N2 at Primatestown.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Miss Tequila

20 minutes most of the time, but the morning peak can be considerably longer, it all depends on the delays at the traffic lights on the N2 at Primatestown.

That's grand, I work in finglas, so I will leave early about 7ish or 7.15am.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Miss Tequila

That's grand, I work in finglas, so I will leave early about 7ish or 7.15am.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

I leave Duleek at 6.35/6.40am most mornings and I usually hit the roundabout at the Pilo at 7am and that's with a little traffic buildup at Kilmoon Cross at that time. If the traffic is particularly bad some mornings it can be 7.05/7.10am by the time I hit there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭leduigs

Hey,
    Sorry for bring up an old thread but didn't want to start one specific for this.
    Just wondering if anyone can give me any advice on buying in Duleek?
    Perhaps can PM to ask some information.
    Thanks

Advertisement