Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit history report

• 02-10-2017 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi all,

So I have got my ICB credit report which show a loan I missed payments on a couple of years back (since cleared off)

My question is that when this expires from report mid next year? Will there still be a record of this to lenders as now back on my feet hoping to get a mortgage! or will this follow me now for the rest of my years?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

When it is removed from the Irish Credit Bureau it still remains on record with the bank you defaulted with so make sure you apply elsewhere for your mortgage.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

info13 wrote: »
    Hi all,

So I have got my ICB credit report which show a loan I missed payments on a couple of years back (since cleared off)

My question is that when this expires from report mid next year? Will there still be a record of this to lenders as now back on my feet hoping to get a mortgage! or will this follow me now for the rest of my years?

Five years from the date of completion

Advertisement