Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Mobile 3G signal near Tuam Road

Options
  • 02-10-2017 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Hi

Has anyone noticed a considerable fall-off on Three's 3G service near the Mervue mast on the Tuam Road recently?

I dunno if its my phone or my SIM or their network, but I'm finding it very bad recently.

Thanks is advance for any helpful replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I'm finding it very bad every evening. Am not the only one, either, based on my tread in Talk To.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you post there or here, measurements using Speedtest by Okla and similar speak louder than "slow" ;)

After 6pm lately, the only result from any speed test I've tried is something like "LATENCY TEST ERROR" (got that just now from www.speedtest.net/ )

Funnily enough, tonight the broadband is still usable. I just tried https://broadbandspeedtest.ie/ and it finished for the first time in a week and gave me this:

429489.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Are you also on 3 Mobile 3G signal like OP?

Yup

• Advertisement
Advertisement