Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statements on 365

Options
  • 02-10-2017 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

I want to get an.up.to date stateme of my 365 currnt account printed from online.
    Surely this must be a very simple task.
    On recent transactions i cannot print recent statments
    So I try the statments section and submit a request but this will take overnigt to process
    Why cant I just click on 1 button and print a statement why does it have to be so tedious

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Wesser wrote: »
    I want to get an.up.to date stateme of my 365 currnt account printed from online.
    Surely this must be a very simple task.
    On recent transactions i cannot print recent statments
    So I try the statments section and submit a request but this will take overnigt to process
    Why cant I just click on 1 button and print a statement why does it have to be so tedious
    Hi Wesser, 

Thanks for your post. 

An up to date statement request will take one working day to be available to view on your 365 Online profile, sorry to hear you're unhappy with this service. Once available you can view, download or print the statement. 
    Please check your available eStatements on the Statements & Documents tab to make sure that there is not already an eStatement available for you. To request the up tot date statement, select the Service Desk then the Order a Statement option.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement