Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China`s preparation for the world`s imminent economic implosion

• 02-10-2017 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭

For the past nine years, I have been saying to anyone who will listen that the global economy will fail in a way that will dwarf the great depression. Evidence for this impending economic failing is abundant, because the EU is still doing QE and because the US cannot normalize interest rates fast enough. In short, the policy of stimulus was never going to work in the long term. QE and low central bank interest rates did create the conditions for liquidity in the western world and this created the illusion that a genuine economic recovery was happening.

Very soon, international currency traders will lose faith in the US dollar, the Euro, Sterling and the Yen. Simultaneously, the stock markets, bond markets and currencies in the western world will come under pressure and politicians and central bankers will struggle to decide which of these 3 pillars of their economies should be sacrificed to save the other 2. History suggests it will be the currencies that will be allowed to collapse.

When this happens, the cost of goods coming from China will skyrocket to the point where people in the west will no longer be able to afford them. Consequently, China will need an enormous new market to replace the US and EU as these economies will no longer be placing orders with Chinese companies.

I had always assumed that China would wait for the western economies to collapse before responding by moving millions into their new ghost cities to create new populated urban centers full of consumers - thereby replacing the US and EU consumer markets.

I had not thought they would preempt the pending collapse of western capitalism by forcing millions to move into these new urban areas in advance of the implosion of the US and EU economies, but I was wrong. They started moving 100 million people over a year ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEYMCTSud7A

Furthermore, China and Russia have recently made moves to abandon the US dollar as the reserve currency.

How soon will it be before western economies collapse? The "safe" (but wrong) answer is the next 2 or 3 years. I believe it will be much sooner, in fact only weeks away. In other words, it will happen this year. Am I wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

This should be a fun thread. Wonder will this prediction of yours come true, still waiting on previous ones to come to fruition.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Bishopsback

For the past nine years, I have been saying to anyone who will listen that the global economy will fail in a way that will dwarf the great depression. The reason it will fail is because the EU is still doing QE and because the US cannot normalize interest rates. In short, the policy of stimulus was never going to work in the long term. QE and low central bank interest rates did create the conditions for liquidity in the western world and this created the illusion that a genuine economic recovery was happening.

Very soon, international currency traders will lose faith in the US dollar, the Euro, Sterling and the Yen. Simultaneously, the stock markets, bond markets and currencies in the western world will come under pressure and politicians and central bankers will struggle to decide which of these 3 pillars of their economies should be sacrificed to save the other 2. History suggests it will be the currencies that will be allowed to collapse.

When this happens, the cost of goods coming from China will skyrocket to the point where people in the west will no longer be able to afford them. Consequently, China will need an enormous new market to replace the US and EU as these economies will no longer be placing orders with Chinese companies.

I had always assumed that China would wait for the western economies to collapse before responding by moving millions into their new ghost cities to create new populated urban centers full of consumers - thereby replacing the US and EU consumer markets.

I had not thought they would preempt the pending collapse of western capitalism by forcing millions to move into these new urban areas in advance of the implosion of the US and EU economies, but I was wrong. They started moving 100 million people over a year ago.

Furthermore, China and Russia have recently made moves to abandon the US dollar as the reserve currency.

How soon will it be before western economies collapse? The "safe" (but wrong) answer is the next 2 or 3 years. I believe it is only weeks away, in other words, it will happen this year. Am I wrong?

I hope so. I have plans for expansion here and a massive loan arranged to finance it. Agricultural based industry, I see steady signs of growth and am virtually risking everything on this.
    Soothsaying is one thing and your post is pretty self explanatory, but doesent post any real financial detail or link as to how you are any more than guessing or gambling on how this may pan out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭realitykeeper

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    This should be a fun thread. Wonder will this prediction of yours come true, still waiting on previous ones to come to fruition.
    As I say, I have been saying this for nine years. (All one prediction)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,891 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

So there will be less cheap tat we don't need coming from China? I can live with that.

I think you need to spend a little bit of time away from all the conspiracy sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,340 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

As the previous player had said, we can do without the cheap Chinese crap. Perhaps western economies will do better spending money on quality goods.

• Advertisement

I hope so. I have plans for expansion here and a massive loan arranged to finance it. Agricultural based industry, I see steady signs of growth and am virtually risking everything on this.
    Soothsaying is one thing and your post is pretty self explanatory, but doesent post any real financial detail or link as to how you are any more than guessing or gambling on how this may pan out.

I hope your business succeeds. If it is any reassurance i believe people in this country will need to become more self reliant and food security will be very important. There will be massive demand for domestic fruit/veg because the Euro may collapse if the Germans object to the currency being massively devalued.
    This is about the mass migration happening in China: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEYMCTSud7A

I know this is only part of the picture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

On a scale of 1 to 10, how high are you right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

you are talking about something interesting, but you come across as someone who is trying to answer their own questions, the way you wrote that...in other words you jump into completely different areas once or twice. it's hard to follow this.

the whole thing you typed could be summed up as doomsday....while your talking strictly technical you need to remember how society will react to it - and that works on an emotional level with the medias influence...so it's very complex.

what questions do you have in your own head at the moment and what's your background or experience?

As I say, I have been saying this for nine years. (All one prediction)

don't use the word prediction...we all know it's going to fall apart due to financial products being used. you can read it but you just can't decide exactly when it's going to happen....

NIMAN wrote: »
    So there will be less cheap tat we don't need coming from China? I can live with that.

I think you need to spend a little bit of time away from all the conspiracy sites.

what? your smartphone is made in china, the computer equipment your using now mostly comes from china....

• Advertisement

Do you know about CETA and TTIP? what is the industry? pm me if you want more details

you sound overly enthusiastic which you will not see the trait of in many successful wealth generators.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. All you seem to have proposed is " because the EU is still doing QE and because the US cannot normalize interest rates fast enough"

That's it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Were these 2 predictions linked?

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057802512/7

Diarmuid wrote: »
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. All you seem to have proposed is " because the EU is still doing QE and because the US cannot normalize interest rates fast enough"

That's it?

i'm not sure that is an extraordinary claim

plenty of evidence to make confident predictions out there

myshirt wrote: »
    On a scale of 1 to 10, how high are you right now?

If you are talking about 1 foot to 10 feet, I am 6ft 1``
    Not sure if that is what you were referring to though.

If you are talking about 1 foot to 10 feet, I am 6ft 1`` Not sure if that is what you were referring to though.

No basically how much drugs have you consumed.

Diarmuid wrote: »

That's it?
    Mainly yes. Of course, much of the manufacturing that used to happen in the west now happens in Eastern Europe, Turkey, China and elsewhere in Asia. In the west, the velocity of currency gives the impression that everything is ticking along nicely but this buying and selling of goods, services and property is not in itself a sustainable foundation for the economy.

The credit crunch of 2008 gave a glimpse of what could happen when the velocity of currency slows down in an economy.

No basically how much drugs have you consumed.
    I do not indulge in such nonsense. Fr Mathew, the Apostle of temperance had the right idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

I do not indulge in such nonsense. Fr Mathew, the Apostle of temperance had the right idea.

Maybe yo should, might help you climb down off the ledge.

You don't indulge in nonsense and then proceed to mention Apostle. lol.

• Advertisement

amcalester wrote: »
    Maybe yo should, might help you climb down off the ledge.
    Sympathy is not my strongest trait, yet somehow I pity you.

You don't indulge in nonsense and then proceed to mention Apostle. lol.

Ecclesiasticus 21:20

A fool lifteth up his voice with laughter; but a wise man doth scarce smile a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

So back to your economic ramblings as opposed to the religious ramblings. After 9 years of "it's nearly here" is it "nearly here yet"?

You predicted November and we're half way through the month and i need to know if there is any point in shopping for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

You have a hard on for austerity. If the Yanks go under, we all go under. Including the Chinese.

You have a hard on for austerity. If the Yanks go under, we all go under. Including the Chinese.

Nah, pretty sure the op has a quote from the Bible that says stiffys are bad

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Markets can stay irrational longer than you think. With currency printing and low interest rates, we could still get another 2yrs before TSHTF. While it is good to be prepared in advance, no body knows exactly when confidence in the fiat based system collapses. Most likely will happen when we least expect it.

Markets can stay irrational longer than you think. With currency printing and low interest rates, we could still get another 2yrs before TSHTF. While it is good to be prepared in advance, no body knows exactly when confidence in the fiat based system collapses. Most likely will happen when we least expect it.
    As far as I am concerned, every day from here on is a bonus. I am not quite ready yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Sympathy is not my strongest trait, yet somehow I pity you.

Ah dude, no need for the pity.

You can’t keep posting about impending doom and expect people to take you seriously.

You said yourself you’ve been doing this for years which makes me think that you want it to happen. You yearn for misery so that you can say “Look, I was right. I warned you all”

Not because you actually think it’s going to happen but rather it’s because you think by “predicting” it you will have achieved something with your life.

And that, my friend, is truely pitiful.

Any sign of the crash yet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement