Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back on the horse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

damon5 wrote: »
    Yep going to go for the aspire zelos kit that has the nautilus2...Put the vivi nova on the eleaf 80 watt that i got yesterday and doing something wrong,as far as i can make out its on vw and the lcd panel is showing the word power that i can raise or lower and not in volts or watts.I,m using i think its a 2.9ohm atty is it in the vivi nova and have the power on 6.1,cant get a decent vape,its pretty tight and i start to get that hot burney feel in my throat.If i go lower its not as harsh as such but no way you could go higher..I,m thinking power on the screen means whats but i,m wodering if thats the way it is on this mod what would you have the power set for a 2.9 atty...sorry the watts for a 2.9 atty...

P.S for some reason its not now showing power but watts at 6.1 ...
    PPS i was,nt getting a good vape with the nova on the eleaf,you had to really suck at it yet when i put it on the old segeli much better draw and nowhere as tight.Put it back on the eleaf and said to myself it has to be a lack of air intake while i,m trying to vape,i unscewed the nova just a bit and that was enough air intake to get a better vape.Is there anything out there that would allow me to have that bit of space but yet be tight enough to keep it all stable...

That is the problem when you mix up to date gear with old gear,most times they will not work together.
    The 510 on the eleaf does have air channels for bottom 510 air feed tanks like your Viva Nova,if your tank is wider than the eleaf air channels,it will block the air & the tank will not work,air is very important for all tanks.
    All tanks to day have side air flow,never on the 510 pin.
    I suggest that you get yourself a Nautilus 2 for your eleaf,that way you'll be able to share the same coils as your OH. (coils are cheaper in China) https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009799/6925001-authentic-aspire-nautilus-2-clearomizer
    Fantastic vape with the Nautilus coils...don't forget to prime your new coils.

Some mods will say Power & others will just jump straight into Watts,Power & Watts is the same thing.
    There is a smart mode on the mod but I have never used it,you don't need it,also those 3 memories & TCR modes,never use that either,there were a batch of these that had problems with the Lock mod,I never tempted fate by using it,the only modes I have used is Watts,TC ni,ti & ss,ss will work in temp mode or wattage mode,I tend to use SS mostly.
    Here is a vid of the ipower https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCNxnUO8_Ik

Your looking for a mod to suit the Viva Nova,here are 2 of them & I'm still using them for bottom air fed tanks...

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/539-30w-eleaf-istick-full-kit.html

This one has a bigger battery...
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/551-50w-eleaf-istick-full-kit.html

There are other isticks in the Vendors list but I wouldn't touch them because they don't have SS 510 threading...they have a soft metal threading which will fukc up in time.

If you are purchasing from TheBestShop,enter this code "IRISHVAPE" to get 10% off.....there is one drawback,I gave you a link for the istick 50w,if you have a "reduced in price" item in your Cart,the code will not work & you wont get your 10%....

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Just had a look of the 510 port on the eleaf and it does show cross cuts in it that i,m assuming to do with airflow.Thing is the eleaf is roughly 24mm diameter and the nova is 22mm so not wider than the eleaf,where you screw in the nova to the eleaf that 510 reciever if i could call it that is totally flush with the base of the eleaf so its covering the slots on the eleaf for some air intake.
    Sorry i must have worded something wrong in a previous post i,m not looking to buy another mod for the nova :)
    Going to get the OH the Aspire Zelos 50watt kit that comes with a nautilus 2,watched Pbusardi doing a review and said that it seems its a step back because of the way you have to change the coil in that you have to drain off your juice to get the pyrex tank off to get access to it.
    He also said he prefered the 1.6 ohm for the last few years as his best vape for throat hit etc.
    Regarding the atty in the nova showing on the eleaf yesterday around 2.6 odd now showing 2.5 odd dont know why its changing but what watts would you run that at ...
    As far as i can make out i,m running mine on is it VV or VW one or the other but wondering why your using the SS setting,what advantage would that setting be over the V,s ?

Ps ....you wrote .....There are other isticks in the Vendors list but I wouldn't touch them because they don't have SS 510 threading...they have a soft metal threading which will fukc up in time.........would that apply to the above kit i,m buying for the OH,cheers..

Just had a look of the 510 port on the eleaf and it does show cross cuts in it that i,m assuming to do with airflow.Thing is the eleaf is roughly 24mm diameter and the nova is 22mm so not wider than the eleaf,where you screw in the nova to the eleaf that 510 reciever if i could call it that is totally flush with the base of the eleaf so its covering the slots on the eleaf for some air intake.
    Sorry i must have worded something wrong in a previous post i,m not looking to buy another mod for the nova :)
    Going to get the OH the Aspire Zelos 50watt kit that comes with a nautilus 2,watched Pbusardi doing a review and said that it seems its a step back because of the way you have to change the coil in that you have to drain off your juice to get the pyrex tank off to get access to it.
    He also said he prefered the 1.6 ohm for the last few years as his best vape for throat hit etc.
    Regarding the atty in the nova showing on the eleaf yesterday around 2.6 odd now showing 2.5 odd dont know why its changing but what watts would you run that at ...
    As far as i can make out i,m running mine on is it VV or VW one or the other but wondering why your using the SS setting,what advantage would that setting be over the V,s ?

Ps ....you wrote .....There are other isticks in the Vendors list but I wouldn't touch them because they don't have SS 510 threading...they have a soft metal threading which will fukc up in time.........would that apply to the above kit i,m buying for the OH,cheers..

I'll start with your last question,all todays mods have SS 510 threading,about 3 or 4 years ago,eleaf brought out the istick 20,brilliant mod,that was their first istick & it was a success,we knew nothing about the threading untill some complaints came in saying that their tanks would not screw on,the reason was the 510 threading was made of copper,the tank had to be screw off to fill it because top fill wasn't about then,all atty's had a SS 510 pin & still have,SS vs Copper,SS wins all the time.
    Eleaf changed the 510 threading to SS on the next mod which was the istick 30 & all isticks after that had SS threading.

The reason I love SS coils,they give a much cleaner vape than Kanthal but the
    real advantage of using SS in Temp mode is that you will never get a dry hit,as soon as the coil stops wicking & goes dry,the Temp Chip closes down & wont push any heat to the coil,you can vape n vape till the cotton is white & bone dry,it will not burn the cotton or your taste buds & also the liquid is not boiled or fryed in TC,if using Kanthal in watts,the cotton will catch alight with flames.Most coils are SS now & the Zelos also works in Temp Control (TC)

Old Kanthal coil carto's like your Nova are not known for their stability,the ohms will jump around,that's normal.

Pbusardo's review of the Nautilus 2,he is just having a moan,there is a bigger percentage of tanks that have to be emptied before pulling the coil,Innokin tanks are known for taking the coil out at anytime without emptying the tank.
    Easiest way to empty a Nautilus,open the top & shove a syringe in & suck out the juice,change the coil & put the juice back in,I find Pbusardo is getting old & his reviews are getting worse,he'd rather talk about his Greek friend:D:D:D

Ok,the 1.6 & the 1.8 BVC coil,I've been using them for years & I find no difference between them in Wattge mode,I have both coils in front of me now & vaping away at 12w & the both are giving me the same throat hit (TH),if I was using Voltage only,I would prefer the 1.6 for the TH because lower ohms in voltage mode gives more power.

The Viva Nova's,their carto's are terrible at wicking & gives you dry hits,when I used them(had no choice) I made the wicking holes bigger & made more of them,there is a tool that can be used to make these holes but be careful using it or it will dent the carto...
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/accessories/159-carto-punch.html
    I use to vape the Viva Nova's 2.6,2.9 & 3.0 ohm carto's at 4 volts,only thing I can suggest is to start 6w & move it up by half a watt until you reach your sweet spot...

The air fed channels (cut outs) on the ipower are not wide enough for a 22mm,they do work with a 19mm or lower,you are not getting enough air into your carto for it to work properly....
    Most mods I've seen today have air channels but the top of the mod is higher than the air slots,so it will not work with bottom 510 air flows...

I think I've covered everything...

Thanks a lot for that very detailed reply,i,ll have to read it another 3 or 4 times to digest;) Was searching through the Fasttech website from the link you gave and looked at the reviews and some guys were saying that they are the old nautilus coil,one guy posted "getting annoyed by how it differs from piece to piece. Some pieces dead, some don't even have hole at the bottoms. Others suck too much juice to water the atomizer. Almost every cotton cover is placed differently by visual inspection. I'd say less than half are usable."
    is that the case in your view and do you have any trouble with the customs,tax etc.
    Going to put the nova,s,protanks,other tanks and old gear etc into a time capsule and bury it in the back yard,then treat myself to an up to date tank.
    Seeing as the OH will have a nautilus 2 wondering would you have some other brand in mind that has a good MTL hit and will marry with the 80w eleaf i have now,eleaf is a brushed silver,cheers.

Sorry,I gave you the wrong link,it should be this one for the BVC coils https://www.fasttech.com/products/3007/10009799/1859406 never had a problem with them,I see things have changed since I last ordered,this item can only be bought with Bitcoin or gift certificates,forget that,just get the Nautilus coils at your Vendor here.

Fasttech(FT) is very cheap for mods & tanks,if they mention the word "Styled" it is a clone,the real thing will have "Authentic"

I try & keep orders around $30 or under with 1 item,if I want more items,I use another order,it's all free shipping,I've had dozens of separate orders at one time,all with free shipping but it takes a month for delivery,patience is needed here,just order & forget it & one day they will turn up,it'll be like Xmas,presents coming through the door:D:D:D

I have ordered mods & tanks on separate orders & never been hit with Customs,as I said I always order 1 item at a time,Fasttech(FT) do have some good stuff,if caught by Customs,it's still cheaper than buying from a Vendor.
    Have a look at the new FT link I left above,just under the price,look at Stock,if it says "in so many business days" I leave well alone,means the item may never ship or it will take over 6 weeks for delivery,if it says "In Stock or Ships the next day"that is ok.
    Something's like a mod with built in batteries will only ship one way,they will recommend this at checkout,free shipping again.
    If buying a mod which takes 18650 batteries or any tank etc,you can choose in the shipping drop down list "Ireland Express E-Packet" this shipping will cost a dollar or two but it is a fast delivery for China,2 weeks is the longest I've waited.
    MTL Tanks...there isn't many out there,would you be interested in a MTL tank & build your own coils,saves you buying stock coils,you will need to spend a little on tools which you may already have if you are a DIY person & some cotton & SS/Kanthal wire,here is a vid showing a Beserker with a build deck....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaJ_4c2kcso

This tank is 24mm diameter,your ipower is 23.5mm,so there will be the slightest hang over which will be hardly noticed...

• Advertisement

Thanks yet again for the info plenty of food for thought.Picked up a nautilus for the eleaf 8watt today and one for the OH to go with her Aspire zelos which i bought seperate,what a differance they make :D
    Pair of happy campers here that were getting ready to settle down and watch tonights match but a few minutes ago the shagging Tv picture went black screen :eek: not bad for a nearly 12 year old plasma flat screen...
    Regaurding the atomizers i picked up 5 Aspire Nautulus ato,s for 12.50 or 3 euro each...
    http://ecirette.ie/shop/coilheads/aspire-nautilus-bvc-coil-heads/

A mate said the ones in the link below would fit the nautilus2 and good price for a tenner but the chap working there said they would,nt..

http://ecirette.ie/shop/coilheads/aspire-bvc-coil-heads-5-pack/?attribute_pa_resistance=1-8-ohm

I dont think i,ll be doing the DIY for a while untill i get a bit more vaping knowledge and experience under my belt,cheers..

Thanks yet again for the info plenty of food for thought.Picked up a nautilus for the eleaf 8watt today and one for the OH to go with her Aspire zelos which i bought seperate,what a differance they make :D
    Pair of happy campers here that were getting ready to settle down and watch tonights match but a few minutes ago the shagging Tv picture went black screen :eek: not bad for a nearly 12 year old plasma flat screen...
    Regaurding the atomizers i picked up 5 Aspire Nautulus ato,s for 12.50 or 3 euro each...
    http://ecirette.ie/shop/coilheads/aspire-nautilus-bvc-coil-heads/

A mate said the ones in the link below would fit the nautilus2 and good price for a tenner but the chap working there said they would,nt..

http://ecirette.ie/shop/coilheads/aspire-bvc-coil-heads-5-pack/?attribute_pa_resistance=1-8-ohm

I dont think i,ll be doing the DIY for a while untill i get a bit more vaping knowledge and experience under my belt,cheers..

Your mate is wrong,those coils are not for Nautilus's,they may be similar but they are a lot shorter,always buy coils with the Nautilus name in the title & BVC(bottom vertical coil)

There's loads of time for building your own,just enjoy the set-ups you both have...
    They always said that Plasma Tv's don't last long,you proved them wrong :D:D

Well the night went from bad to worse,the OH was,nt impressed when she was left vaping on a leaking nautilus 2 :eek::eek::eek:
    Anyway was looking at a PDF product info on the Eleaf and wondering could someone translate the paragragh below into simple layman terms,it hardly means you,ve to do some settings each time i want to change the coil.....cheers..

https://www.10motives.com/media/default/media/fm_2016_09_29_05_24_28_91797.pdf

Full PDF

Well the night went from bad to worse,the OH was,nt impressed when she was left vaping on a leaking nautilus 2 :eek::eek::eek:
    Anyway was looking at a PDF product info on the Eleaf and wondering could someone translate the paragragh below into simple layman terms,it hardly means you,ve to do some settings each time i want to change the coil.....cheers..

Full PDF

The Nautilus should only leak when filling,the fix is explained in the video...are you sure the coil is screwed on tight...

The ipower...not sure what you are asking "translate what paragraph below"

Sorry should of made myself clearer,the first top link i pasted was the paragraph taken from the full PDF version which is the second pasted link.Juice level was going low but was giving a nice clean hit and blast of vapour,no gurgling at all,i took the top off and was very carefull to refill so none went in the middle and when i put the top back on and went to have a vape it gurgled like mad with some yuck taste of juice and practicaly no vapour.
    Bought it back to the shop and the chap said when its been juiced start screwing the top back on and when your over half way turn the mod upside down while still screwing it on so that it dispels air and vacume problems as far as i can remember.
    Last night when it started leaking i could see juice in the air holes amonst other areas,think i would prefer the likes of the joytech cubis that ive just been looking at on the internet that has its air holes at the top so air is expelled while filling in the upright position and not having to do the upside down carry on with the nautilus.
    Sorry wheres the video your refering to and have you any thoughts on the joyteck cubis,cheers......
    P.s coil was screwed on tight..

• Advertisement

Sorry should of made myself clearer,the first top link i pasted was the paragraph taken from the full PDF version which is the second pasted link.Juice level was going low but was giving a nice clean hit and blast of vapour,no gurgling at all,i took the top off and was very carefull to refill so none went in the middle and when i put the top back on and went to have a vape it gurgled like mad with some yuck taste of juice and practicaly no vapour.
    Bought it back to the shop and the chap said when its been juiced start screwing the top back on and when your over half way turn the mod upside down while still screwing it on so that it dispels air and vacume problems as far as i can remember.
    Last night when it started leaking i could see juice in the air holes amonst other areas,think i would prefer the likes of the joytech cubis that ive just been looking at on the internet that has its air holes at the top so air is expelled while filling in the upright position and not having to do the upside down carry on with the nautilus.
    Sorry wheres the video your refering to and have you any thoughts on the joyteck cubis,cheers......
    P.s coil was screwed on tight..

I searched back for those videos & couldn't find them in our posts,my apologies,the video I posted was linked to 3 other new vapors,here is the 2 videos,the 1st one is about the Zelos mod & the 2nd video shows the Nautilus 2,I would suggest for you to watch the whole video,the time stamp for filling it is.....8.30 keep watching to the end because he explains the filling again,something he doesn't mention when filling but you can see it,close the airhole completely before you take the top off...

YouTube is your best friend when it comes to vaping,a lot of reviewers giving their different opinions...

This one shows you the kit but concentrates on the mod...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJsbOm8-SAQ

Same reviewer showing the tank....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wux7-VzZJKM

I've opened up the PDF & I just see a load of instructions which you normally get for a mod,what is your question...

I read back in the posts about,when changing a coil,the settings have to be changed,not too sure what you are asking,I'm guessing here...the only time you alter the settings is in Temp Control,if using Watts only,no need to do anything,just change the coil & vape away...

Here is the paragraph i was refering to,i didnt understand what they meant about locking resistance etc before changing a coil and would that apply to me.I,m using i think its VW and watts .Will check those videos out in a bit,cheers....

Note:
    1. Please lock the resistance when the coil is at room temperature so that the device can display the correct “base
    resistance”.
    2. In resistance lock mode, when you remove the coil and then put it back, the device can maintain the same “base
    resistance” although the coil resistance may increase due to the rise of temperature. In resistance unlock mode,
    when you remove the coil and then put a coil back, the screen may display “New coil up same down” as the coil
    resistance may increase within certain range. If it is the same coil, press the down button and if it is a new coil,
    press the up button. But please unlock the resistance when you want to change an atomizer or a coil of
    different resistance.
    3. When using a common coil or a coil whose resistance is above 1.5ohm in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR (M1,M2,M3)
    mode by mistake, the device will automatically switch to VW mode.

Here is the paragraph i was refering to,i didnt understand what they meant about locking resistance etc before changing a coil and would that apply to me.I,m using i think its VW and watts .Will check those videos out in a bit,cheers....

Note:
    1. Please lock the resistance when the coil is at room temperature so that the device can display the correct “base
    resistance”.
    2. In resistance lock mode, when you remove the coil and then put it back, the device can maintain the same “base
    resistance” although the coil resistance may increase due to the rise of temperature. In resistance unlock mode,
    when you remove the coil and then put a coil back, the screen may display “New coil up same down” as the coil
    resistance may increase within certain range. If it is the same coil, press the down button and if it is a new coil,
    press the up button. But please unlock the resistance when you want to change an atomizer or a coil of
    different resistance.
    3. When using a common coil or a coil whose resistance is above 1.5ohm in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR (M1,M2,M3)
    mode by mistake, the device will automatically switch to VW mode.

This info is for Temp Control only,doesn't effect Wattage mode.....

While you are in Wattage mode & you decided to unscrew the tank (any tank) when you screw a tank back on,the mod will ask you if it's a "new coil or same coil" if it's the same tank & coil you had on it before,just press the down or minus button to select Same Coil...
    If you put a tank & coil with a different ohms reading from before,press the up or plus button to select New Coil...

This may or may not work in Wattage mode but it will work in TC mode,I don't have my ipower anymore so I can't be sure...

Thanks for that,seem to be going back thinking about buying the base pg and vg and %7,2 nicotene etc and making my own juice as i find my consumption starting to escalate.I saw on here a post from a lad cant find it at the mo selling pg.vg and 7.2 nic also checked out that website Dark star that was selling %7.2 nicotene pg base and %7.2 nicotene vg base,what is the differance ?
    Would basicly like to get some and start up making up small 50ml batches to get used to trying new flavours and see what i like or dislike and with the end product being say 50%pg 50%vg or 70%pg to 30% vg at 18 nic.
    If i had a litre of vg and a litre of pg and mixed that all for a 50 pg /50 vg mix how much %7.2 nic would i use to get a 18 nic end product,oh i mustnt forget the amount of flavour additive too,cheers,,,

p.s if i was making up these 50ml samples i guess i would put 25ml of vg and 25ml of pg into the mix so what ml of 7.2nic would it need to be 18nic,also if i left the flavour juice to the end would that weaken the nic from 18 ...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Thanks for that,seem to be going back thinking about buying the base pg and vg and %7,2 nicotene etc and making my own juice as i find my consumption starting to escalate.I saw on here a post from a lad cant find it at the mo selling pg.vg and 7.2 nic also checked out that website Dark star that was selling %7.2 nicotene pg base and %7.2 nicotene vg base,what is the differance ?
    Would basicly like to get some and start up making up small 50ml batches to get used to trying new flavours and see what i like or dislike and with the end product being say 50%pg 50%vg or 70%pg to 30% vg at 18 nic.
    If i had a litre of vg and a litre of pg and mixed that all for a 50 pg /50 vg mix how much %7.2 nic would i use to get a 18 nic end product,oh i mustnt forget the amount of flavour additive too,cheers,,,

p.s if i was making up these 50ml samples i guess i would put 25ml of vg and 25ml of pg into the mix so what ml of 7.2nic would it need to be 18nic,also if i left the flavour juice to the end would that weaken the nic from 18 ...

The 7.2 nic that darkstar advertise now is only for business account customers thanks to the tpd. You would be stuck with using 18mg or 20mg nicotine shots as far as i know.

The 7.2 nic that darkstar advertise now is only for business account customers thanks to the tpd. You would be stuck with using 18mg or 20mg nicotine shots as far as i know.

Cheers for that,i,m trying to find the post of the lad that has it on here...

Cheers for that,i,m trying to find the post of the lad that has it on here...

Its in here.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057543883/122/#post105034573

I messaged him last night about it . Still waiting for a response.

Its in here.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057543883/122/#post105034573

I messaged him last night about it . Still waiting for a response.

Thanks sent a message too will let you know if i get a reply ....

Thanks sent a message too will let you know if i get a reply ....

Ya better not before me haha

The vg/pg is easy to pick up online very cheap its just the nic is the problem.

Could someone explain this for me plz......%7.2 nicotene pg base and %7.2 nicotene vg base,what is the differance ?

• Advertisement

Could someone explain this for me plz......%7.2 nicotene pg base and %7.2 nicotene vg base,what is the differance ?

Its whatever liquid the nicotine is mixed into

Its whatever liquid the nicotine is mixed into

Quote:
    Originally Posted by veryvape View Post
    I've got 4 litres of 7.2 darkstar pg nicotine and 4 litres of vg and pg for sale. Bought just before the ban. I'm based in south Dublin

Any offers?

when i saw this post i saw that i could get a litre of plain vg and a litre of pg but getting confused when it says 7.2 darkstar pg nicotene,i thought the nic would have been just nic but is it mixed with a certain amount of pg that would weaken the nic strength.Theres no way then to tell how many ml of nic and pg actualy make up the mixed base...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by veryvape View Post
    I've got 4 litres of 7.2 darkstar pg nicotine and 4 litres of vg and pg for sale. Bought just before the ban. I'm based in south Dublin

Any offers?

when i saw this post i saw that i could get a litre of plain vg and a litre of pg but getting confused when it says 7.2 darkstar pg nicotene,i thought the nic would have been just nic but is it mixed with a certain amount of pg that would weaken the nic strength.Theres no way then to tell how many ml of nic and pg actualy make up the mixed base...

The 7.2 refers the the nicotine strength of the nic liquid you are adding to your base mix.
    His is held in pg liquid and the overall mix is 7.2.

The 7.2 refers the the nicotine strength of the nic liquid you are adding to your base mix.

Thanks headspin just slowed down,is there any advantage between pg nic mix and vg nic mix,would lads that use higher ohms and lower watts prefer the MTL hit use a pg nic and others that prefer a direct lung hit with much lower ohm and vastly higher watts not forgetting the fog machine......

Thanks headspin just slowed down,is there any advantage between pg nic mix and vg nic mix,would lads that use higher ohms and lower watts prefer the MTL hit use a pg nic and others that prefer a direct lung hit with much lower ohm and vastly higher watts not forgetting the fog machine......

Im sure others can answer better then me but I think its just down to the overall mix ratio you want to achieve at the end.

If you want more pg then the pg nic and flavourings will bulk up the pg side of things.

If you want high vg then people mix the flavouring with pure vg and vg nic. Someone correct me if im wrong please.

Im sure others can answer better then me but I think its just down to the overall mix ratio you want to achieve at the end.

If you want more pg then the pg nic and flavourings will bulk up the pg side of things.

If you want high vg then people mix the flavouring with pure vg and vg nic. Someone correct me if im wrong please.

Yep i,m mostly vaping 50pg 50vg but have vaped 70pg 30vg,dont need a high vg that gives a ton of vapour and drinks juice,that lad vicvapes hasnt been on in nearlly two weeks...

Yep i,m mostly vaping 50pg 50vg but have vaped 70pg 30vg,dont need a high vg that gives a ton of vapour and drinks juice,that lad vicvapes hasnt been on in nearlly two weeks...

You're right in what you are saying Stuart...

Pg is a much thinner base & improves the taste & TH,ideal for coils from 1.0ohm to 1.8ohms,50/50 is perfect.

Vg is a very thick base,ideal for sub-ohms,big clouds & also good for vapors who are allergic to Pg.

Those 72% Nic pg & vg bottles for sale is pure nicotine but mixed with 10% PG or VG in a litre bottle,personally I find no difference between the two,those who mix recipes with a variety of flavour concentrates would know the difference.

I haven't seen vicvapes online since he put up the Nic for sale,maybe he's away or ill or something.

Pg is a much thinner base & improves the taste & TH,ideal for coils from 1.0ohm to 1.8ohms,50/50 is perfect.

Vg is a very thick base,ideal for sub-ohms,big clouds & also good for vapors who are allergic to Pg.

Those 72% Nic pg & vg bottles for sale is pure nicotine but mixed with 10% PG or VG in a litre bottle,personally I find no difference between the two,those who mix recipes with a variety of flavour concentrates would know the difference.

I haven't seen vicvapes online since he put up the Nic for sale,maybe he's away or ill or something.

Veryvape i think his username is. No i pmd him during the week and havent heard back but ill let damon know what the story is if i do.

Veryvape i think his username is. No i pmd him during the week and havent heard back but ill let damon know what the story is if i do.

Good man Stuart will do the same here :D

• Advertisement

Ok lets assume i have all my ingredients and want to end up with 100ml of 50pg-50vg at 18% nic roughly how many mils of nic would i need to mix in to get 18.Now what ever the 18 mls work out at would i take that volume from the pg-vg mix before adding the 18 nic.Also regarding the flavouring would i be right in thinking it would only need a few mls if i added it last and wouldnt effect the nic strength.Was looking at some flavourings on the net and say with a 5oml bottle of flavouring how many mls of it would i need roughly to mix in to a 100ml bottle;it would be a great help to know that as i would know then how much to order,cheers..

Advertisement