Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can 3 iPhone users share the one iCloud account

Options
  • 02-10-2017 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

I have 3 iPhones in my house. I have taken the 99cents a month option to give me 50gb storage for my backups etc

Can I allow the other 2 users to backup to me iCloud as well???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Masala wrote: »
    I have 3 iPhones in my house. I have taken the 99cents a month option to give me 50gb storage for my backups etc

Can I allow the other 2 users to backup to me iCloud as well???

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

In iOS 11 you can do this with Family Sharing (i.e. separate accounts), no need for everyone to use the same Apple ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

In iOS 11 you can do this with Family Sharing (i.e. separate accounts), no need for everyone to use the same Apple ID.

I knew I got that wrong after posting.

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

Cool.... I watch for that.

Advertisement