Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being charged for credit even though I am on a plan

Options
  • 03-10-2017 7:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭

HI,

I am on Simply Unlimted  Any Network Minutes and 15 GB data on 23rd September I topped up by 20 euros, then afterwards I topped up by another 20 euro so I can send text messages ( which are not included in the bundle).

I was on a call a couple of days later and it appeared that instead of using my bundle it used the second 20 euros as the call started to beep and I was cut off. Then when I phoned the person back it started using the bundle again.

I tried to send a text message today and I am told that I am out of credit! I'm not topping up again. Can someone please take a look at this and credit what is due back onto the account.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Xcellor wrote: »
    HI,

I am on Simply Unlimted  Any Network Minutes and 15 GB data on 23rd September I topped up by 20 euros, then afterwards I topped up by another 20 euro so I can send text messages ( which are not included in the bundle).

I was on a call a couple of days later and it appeared that instead of using my bundle it used the second 20 euros as the call started to beep and I was cut off. Then when I phoned the person back it started using the bundle again.

I tried to send a text message today and I am told that I am out of credit! I'm not topping up again. Can someone please take a look at this and credit what is due back onto the account.

Thanks
    Hi Xcellor, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

I'm sorry to hear the issues you are having, feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN and full name on the account and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement