Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hayu subscription

Options
  • 03-10-2017 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi, I changed over to Eir on 21 Sept. to Simplicity plan.  This includes 6 months free subscription to Hayu.  I sent text as directed and got reply to say would have link within 3 working days.  To date it has not arrived.  I have sent text again, same reply but still no code.  I have contacted support but no reply yet.  I waited for 1 hour 40 minutes on Chat facility on website and my query was never replied to.  Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Geranium40 wrote: »
    Hi, I changed over to Eir on 21 Sept. to Simplicity plan.  This includes 6 months free subscription to Hayu.  I sent text as directed and got reply to say would have link within 3 working days.  To date it has not arrived.  I have sent text again, same reply but still no code.  I have contacted support but no reply yet.  I waited for 1 hour 40 minutes on Chat facility on website and my query was never replied to.  Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Geranium40, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

I'm not aware of an issue with this. Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN and name on the account and I will look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement