Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to Bank with?

• 03-10-2017 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Hi, wondering who is currently offering the best banking solutions for current accounts? Currently with AIB, use mainly card for transactions but sick to death of the fees. I think both Ulster Bank and TSB offer no fees banking?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

- KBC have no fees if you deposit at least 2,500 EUR per month with the KBC Extra Current Account.
    - EBS have no fees but no app, no mobile payments, no contactless. A very old fashioned banking experience.
    - PTSB have 4 EUR in fees per month but give cashback up to 5 EUR a month with debit card transactions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Delta2113

EBS Money Manager is the no brainer answer and you could join Revolut and use it's card for contactless option and it's mobile experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

I'm in the same position as you op, currently leaning towards PTSB. Cash back on card transactions and you can get a topaz fuel card through them with a saving of 2c a litre.

I'm leaning between them an KBC but wouldn't have 2.5K going in each month

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭etselbbuns

Advertisement