Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch needs cleaning

• 03-10-2017 2:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of/can recommend a jewellers in the Castlebar/Claremorris/Swinford area that has someone on site who cleans watches? no repair needed just cleaning.

Places that I've come across have to send them away which I'm not happy doing.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭Skippette

Try Egan's at the top of Main Street in Castlebar. They are very good, though not sure if they are sent away, but I have given them a few bits and they came back shining!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Many thanks, I'll give them a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I'd say the jewellery place in Foxford Woolen Mills can do it, last time I was in there (4 years ago) they had the equipment there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Thanks guys, I've also been told about a shop in Tuam, which for me is quite close as I'm that side of Claremorris, so now I'm spoilt for choice and I've no complaints about that.:)

Advertisement