Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Upgrade Required

• 03-10-2017 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Looking for some advice. I have been using an Aramax vaping pen for the past few weeks and in reality I just dont think it's giving me what I need. Been using it with American Blend. It just seems I have to really puff hard to get any positive feeling out of it and even then - it doesn't taste like tobacco at all.

I'm looking to upgrade, ideally to something which is still quite small but gives me more of a 'cigarette' feel. Any idea?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

pmb wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Looking for some advice. I have been using an Aramax vaping pen for the past few weeks and in reality I just dont think it's giving me what I need. Been using it with American Blend. It just seems I have to really puff hard to get any positive feeling out of it and even then - it doesn't taste like tobacco at all.

I'm looking to upgrade, ideally to something which is still quite small but gives me more of a 'cigarette' feel. Any idea?

You will never get a Juice that tastes like tobacco. Trust me I have tried hundreds. In saying that, you still can improve vastly on your current setup. Get this with 1.0 -Ohm coils. That setup will improve the flavor of your juice and will give you that throat hit you miss from cigarettes. You can thank me later. ;)

AIO:
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/electronic-cigarette-kits-c-53/808-joyetech-aio-ecigarette.html

Coil:
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/coils/806-coil-joyetech-aio.html?search_query=Aio&results=3#/242-resistance-10_ohms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,362 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I'd also recommend something like a cheap eleaf that has variable wattage/voltage and a tank like a nautilus 2. The reason is because being able to bump your wattage up or down a bit makes a huge difference. It means that you have a lot more control over the strength of what you're vaping.

The reason for recommending the nautilus 2 is simple. It's just incredibly reliable and a great experience to use. I had two nautilus mini's for two years and they're the most reliable tank I've ever had. No leakage, no issues at all. The nautilus 2 is just as good, plus it's top filling.

Just about everywhere will sell them too so you can probably get both in your local vape shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,362 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I had to google the aramex vaping pen. I used something similar for about 3 days before it started leaking. So I just went online and ordered something better. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

+1 for the nautilus 2 also the smok Brit mini tank is very good and has a bigger range of wattage for more variety.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

monkeynuz wrote: »
    +1 for the nautilus 2 also the smok Brit mini tank is very good and has a bigger range of wattage for more variety.

What are they like for being able to get coils tho? I love my TFV8's but getting coils for them could be a right nightmare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

If its taste and decent airflow you want try a dripper, if you want hit at the back of the throat go with 12mg juice.
    Some people dont like drippers because of perceived fuss but they really arent a bother. Plus you wont have to fork out for proprietary coils.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Venom wrote: »
    What are they like for being able to get coils tho? I love my TFV8's but getting coils for them could be a right nightmare.

I'm not sure about availability as I buy them in bulk from the uk (vapeclub, redjuice) as my nearest vape shop is 1.5 hours away.

Another option would be to get something like the kayfun prime then you won't need to buy ready made coils again.

Advertisement