Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus 2018 Cabin Crew Recruitment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

Hey guys

Did anyone apply for Aer Lingus cabin crew for 2018?

If so did anyone receive the online exam yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 carrie b

Susan17 wrote: »
    Hey guys

Did anyone apply for Aer Lingus cabin crew for 2018?

If so did anyone receive the online exam yet ?

I applied and received link to do assessment, need to research it before I do it.
    Would help if anyone has done it to give an insight of what is involved

carrie b wrote: »
    I applied and received link to do assessment, need to research it before I do it.
    Would help if anyone has done it to give an insight of what is involved

Hi Carrie

I applied last year so it seems to be the same way as this year.. I completed the online exam last night . There’s 48 question in the first exams and it’s just basically commen sence and it’s not to hard there’s no right or wrong answer.
    The second one is 18 questions it’s about different scenarios on board the aircraft and your giving options like to what you would do ...
    The third exam is 48 questions that’s timed for 12 mins but it’s ok if u can’t answer the full 48 questions it’s just verbal information.

Good luck :)
    Let me know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Theunkown

Hi guys
    did anybody apply for cabin crew 2018 ? training to be for april 2018 ? i passed first stage and just finished the online assessments anybody else ? can anybody give any tips and how to be ready or how did it go for them with training and that ????

Hi guys
    Just wondering did anybody apply for cabin crew 2018 for aer lingus ?? :)

• Advertisement

I did the online assesement just waiting for news now anyone elsse ?

Theunkown wrote: »
    I did the online assesement just waiting for news now anyone elsse ?

Yes I also done the online assessment and I’m waiting to hear back if I passed to the next stage to do the video interview.

lets hope we hear good news, think closing for online assessment is tonight midnight

lets hope we hear good news, think closing for online assessment is tonight midnight

I got my online assessment last Tuesday and I had till Saturday gone to complete it.

Hoping to hear something this week :)
    Finger crossed for us all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cctobe

Hi!!

Just wondering if anyone has applied to the recent application for EI cabin crew for summer 2018!?

I’ve applied and got pass the assessment and have a video interview soon...

Been searching online for questions that may come up but there’s nothing said about the video interview just the telephone one

• Advertisement

Hi everyone!!

I done completed my assessment last Sunday and just received my email for the video interview tonight! So happy but a nervous wreck at the same time :(

Anyone got any ideas of what the questions will be like?? All past posts just said about telephone interview and not video

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Aviationman

Has anyone that applied not received the online assessments yet ?

cctobe wrote: »
    Hi everyone!!

I done completed my assessment last Sunday and just received my email for the video interview tonight! So happy but a nervous wreck at the same time :(

Anyone got any ideas of what the questions will be like?? All past posts just said about telephone interview and not video

Hi
    Congratulations on reaching the next stage
    I too received an email for the online interview. I am happy but nervous as hell as I never did an online interview before, don't know what to expect.
    The best of luck, let me know how you get on

Hi guys

Has anyone done the video interview yet ??

Hi guys

Has anyone done the video interview yet ??

I still haven’t done it yet, working all week so will have to wait until Saturday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Prai101

I have not heard anything since my assessment , any one in the same boat ?

Prai101 wrote: »

I haven’t heard anything either :( since the assessment really hoping to hear tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ehol

I haven’t heard anything either :( since the assessment really hoping to hear tomorrow

I haven't heard anything either. Such a shame as didn't think the online assessments were too bad.

Ehol wrote: »
    I haven't heard anything either. Such a shame as didn't think the online assessments were too bad.

Well I was the same I thought they were ok let’s hope we hear something today keep annoy on your emails especially your junk and spam in your mail let me know if your hear anything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

Does anyone know how long these contracts run for? I'm aware they're seasonal with some staff being kept on after but just curious as to what Aer Lingus considers the "summer".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Based on info posted in the previous thread (linked in post 1) it’s generally March-October. But some posters previously posted that they were trained in May and got contract extended to November/December.

I am on the same boat didnt hear anything yet

• Registered Users Posts: 12 doc18

I just did the video interview there. Thought it went ok. Just be aware once you try the practice question, it moves straight to the real thing. You can't review the practice question either so make sure you're happy with how you look beforehand!
    Did anyone get a confirmation email after completing the video interview? The app just said it was submitted.

doc18 wrote: »
    I just did the video interview there. Thought it went ok. Just be aware once you try the practice question, it moves straight to the real thing. You can't review the practice question either so make sure you're happy with how you look beforehand!
    Did anyone get a confirmation email after completing the video interview? The app just said it was submitted.

Well done to you, were you nervous?
    I will prob do it tomorrow I am in work all day
    Lets hope you get a response very soon
    What were the questions like?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

Going to do video interview tomorrow I reckon, you have to do it on a phone or tablet yeah? Rather than Skype on a laptop, never done one on a phone before.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 doc18

doc18 wrote: »

Well done to you, were you nervous?
    I will prob do it tomorrow I am in work all day
    Lets hope you get a response very soon
    What were the questions like?
    Thanks, I've done a few video interviews before so I wasn't that nervous. That being said, I did stumble over my words once or twice. The questions were grand and were standard enough - why aer lingus, role of cabin crew etc. It was over very quickly.
    Kournikova wrote: »
    Going to do video interview tomorrow I reckon, you have to do it on a phone or tablet yeah? Rather than Skype on a laptop, never done one on a phone before.
    Yeah, I'm used to using skype for these things so was a bit put off using my phone but hopefully, it was ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ehol

Well I was the same I thought they were ok let’s hope we hear something today keep annoy on your emails especially your junk and spam in your mail let me know if your hear anything :)

Just out of interest, did you or anyone receive an email after you submitted the online assessments that said they received them or they will be in touch??

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Leela82

Just out of interest, did you or anyone receive an email after you submitted the online assessments that said they received them or they will be in touch??

Nope didn't get anything

always next year guys

• Advertisement

always next year guys

That's the spirit, not the end of the world.
    Follow your dream it will happen some day

Advertisement