Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus 2018 Cabin Crew Recruitment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

Theunkown wrote: »
    always next year guys

Guys don’t give up yet there’s still hope if we don’t hear anything today next week is a new week so you never know stay positive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Stephen3789

Did anyone do the video interview yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Stephen3789

Kournikova wrote: »
    Going to do video interview tomorrow I reckon, you have to do it on a phone or tablet yeah? Rather than Skype on a laptop, never done one on a phone before.

How did you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

How did you find it?

I've still to do it actually, probably tonight or definetly tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ehol

I know this is an Aer Lingus thread but have any of ye applied for Norwegian Airlines??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Stee786

Hi,

I have applied for the cabin crew 2018 I have done both the assessment and the online video ...was wondering did anyone get reply after the online video interview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Kittia

Hi guys!

This is my third time I've applied for CC. Last year I made it to the video interviews, but I wasn't successful. :( I would like to give you some tips, but I can't remember a single question from the last year's interview. Ha ha! I can't even remember the whole interview, I was so nervous. :D
    I'm planning to do mine tomorrow. Have you done yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Moanyhole

My daughter did the video interview on Friday.

Didn't help that she started to shake while holding her phone.

Best of luck to all of you.

Hopefully you dont have to wait too long to hear how you get on.

Dont think mine went well, a lot of "em" and "ah", holding the phone was also a bit awkward compared to a Skype or laptop based interview. First time doing a mobile type interview so learning curve I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Leela82

Mine went terribly....I was under the impression we got a few practise questions and that we could watch them back....but after one practise question it went straight into the real thing and there's me thinking I'm still practising! Disaster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 cmg123

I still havnt heard back after completing my assesments 3 weeks ago im taking that as i didnt get any further :(

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

cmg123 wrote: »
    I still havnt heard back after completing my assesments 3 weeks ago im taking that as i didnt get any further :(

I haven’t either I’m still waiting I emailed last week They said they are still assessing people and that we will get an email in due course so fingers crossed we hear something soon

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AircraftA320

Hi Guys!
    Great to have come across this thread!
    I have done the online assessments and have also completed the video interview last week..
    I will admit the video interview was awkward and I'm not sure how I did to be honest as I stuttered slightly but it was nerves! I believe the next step is a face to face interview , has anyone heard anything since?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ruthie123

Hi Guys!
    Great to have come across this thread!
    I have done the online assessments and have also completed the video interview last week..
    I will admit the video interview was awkward and I'm not sure how I did to be honest as I stuttered slightly but it was nerves! I believe the next step is a face to face interview , has anyone heard anything since?

Did my video interview last week too. Hopefully we hear something soon. Last years face to face interviews started early December so they will have to start emailing people soon.

I hear only some people are getting the video interviews now since last week.. they are obviously sending more emails so I doubt we will hear anytime soon.. has anyone heard anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Blender1993

Hey guys . Anyone heard anything? Getting a bit nervous now . Was maybe expecting calls to go out last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 IrC

Hi everyone,

I was successful in last years recruitment and trained up this summer. To anyone who is stressing about not hearing anything, don't worry too much. I applied last October 2016, did my online assessments and then heard nothing for weeks. I then got an email for the video interview and when I did that, I heard nothing again for weeks! Then was contacted about an assessment day and face to face interview in December and then I didn't hear whether I had gotten the job or not until February 2017.

I do however remember that I was contacted by phone about being successful with my video interview and was invited to as assessment day in the training centre in Dublin Airport some time afterwards in December. This was followed up with an email from HR with details of the assessment day.

Best of luck to everyone! I hope you hear something back soon and I look forward to working with you next year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bjar

Hi all,

Just received a phone call this morning for an interview date. Keep your phones on loud.
    Best of luck.

Bjar wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just received a phone call this morning for an interview date. Keep your phones on loud.
    Best of luck.

Congratulations!! Thanks so much for letting us know , for anyone who still hasn't heard , I'm sure it's great news coming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 caritafi

Bjar wrote: »
    Hi all,

Best of luck.
    Congratulations Bjar, what date is your interview?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Ruthie123

Congrats to everyone who got a call and I have my fingers crossed for everyone else. I have an interview for the 4th of December. Anyone else on that date?

I just got the call too!! 4th Dec at 2.30. Good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 caritafi

Damn it, I missed a call, can anyone who has received a call tell me if the number ended in 684? Raging!!

caritafi wrote: »
    Damn it, I missed a call, can anyone who has received a call tell me if the number ended in 684? Raging!!

Mine was a private number:)

Congrats Guys! Yeah my video interview was a bit shaky so fingers crossed but not expecting a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Moanyhole

My daughter got the call for Friday the 8th!!

Well done and good luck to everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 doc18

Congrats guys! Got a call myself this morning. Interview on the 8th December at 1 pm. They're still calling people so good luck to everyone else waiting to hear!

Congrats to all!
    I'm wondering will they call the final people tomorrow? Seems to be the week for interview calls..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Amberk

Yes I'm wondering the same myself. Still waiting on a call. Wonder if they have sent any rejection emails yet either.?? 😬

• Advertisement

Just received a call there!! Keep the phones on loud guys :)

Advertisement