Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus 2018 Cabin Crew Recruitment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Amberk

Brilliant news. Congrats. When is your interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Blender1993

Amberk wrote: »
    Brilliant news. Congrats. When is your interview?

Just received a call.i was contacted Wednesday but couldn't make the interview time they gave me and I asked when I would find out my next interview day and they said that I would know by Friday. So maybe that's the calls done for this week? Good luck everyone

That's great news for you. I haven't received a call yet? Does anybody know if they will be making calls next week or is that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Blender1993

There will definitely be more call if they wanna hire the same amount as last year which was well over 100 they will have to make more calls. Each year they're recruitment process is getting better so now they seem to be doing it in batches. I would be hopeful that there is more calls next week

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Leny127

I am really hoping for a call from them ! I hope they will be making more phone calls soon , would be a dream job for me !

• Advertisement

Hopefully they will make more calls next week. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chris_tina

Anyone recieve their email with interview details yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MarkT7

Got called recently for an interview for the role of Cabin Crew for the upcoming year. Has anyone else applied for it or have you been notified if you have passed the online assessments? Just wondering if anyone has previously worked with Aer Lingus or has gone through a similar process that could give some tips on what they could ask, how long after will they let you know the outcome, What they are looking for, etc.

Thanks!

Hi did you hear anything from them yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

Got a call on Friday and email today from them, haven't opened email yet but saw it come in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 EmmaC1123

Hi guys thanks so much for all the info on here so far it has been super helpful! just wondering does anyone know or have an idea if there will be more calls this week? Feeling super anxious and a little bit worried now... delighted for everyone who has made the interview round already!
    Thanks again :)

Got the email Monday, trying to fill out the paperwork but the AIC person Number on the DAA vetting form is throwing me off. Anyone else in the same boat? Tried ringing them today to ask but got no answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Leela82

Chris_tina wrote: »
    Got the email Monday, trying to fill out the paperwork but the AIC person Number on the DAA vetting form is throwing me off. Anyone else in the same boat? Tried ringing them today to ask but got no answer.

Same here! I was just going to ask them at the interview. It says something about getting an email with that number in it??

Hi guys just wondering if anyone got a phone call from aer lingus this week being offered an interview ? Still waiting on a phone call , hoping for the best 😊

Hi I am still waiting on a phone call also or rejection email. Getting a bit worried now that I haven't got to the next stage. Not sure if anyone got a phone call this week??

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ruby82805

Hi, I see a few people are asking if anyone got a call this week. I got a call yesterday inviting me for the interview. I hope this helps and best to luck to everyone still waiting to hear.

Hi ruby , thanks so much for letting us know and congrats on receiving a phone call for interview ! There is still hope for the rest of us , fingers crossed !!

Hi girls that's great u got a call ruby. So hopefully we are still in with a chance. Positive thinking. 😀

Leela82 wrote: »
    Same here! I was just going to ask them at the interview. It says something about getting an email with that number in it??

Yeah something about filling some ID1 form online but apparently they need to email you a link to it. Feel like all of the vetting form needs to be filled though. Wish it was more clear :/

Interview is on Monday....starting to get nervous!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 STEVENCORK

Hey did anyone receive paper work yet as I was told I'd get it by email but didn't receive anything yet?

Did anyone get a phone call today about an interview ?

Chris_tina wrote: »

Hiya, did you get any clarification on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

The AIC number is only if you have previously held a DAA airport pass. If you have never held one then just leave it blank.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bjar

Hi guys has anyone had the interview yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Best of luck to everyone who has an interview coming up, look forward to hopefully working with some of you in the new year. For those who haven't heard anything yet don't give up the process can take some time and in different stages so keep positive.

Hi I'm just wondering are they going to be doing more interviews again at different stage. Haven't heard anything and haven't got rejection email either? Anyone else in the same boat? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bjar

Best of luck to everyone over the next coming days with interviews. For those waiting stay positive and hopefully there will be good news soon.

Amberk wrote: »
    Hi I'm just wondering are they going to be doing more interviews again at different stage. Haven't heard anything and haven't got rejection email either? Anyone else in the same boat? Thanks

If u haven’t got a rejection email you’re doing great, I got mine yesterday xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ciaramartyn9

Hello....i literally only found this thread today and have been anxious to hear if others had been invited to face-to-face interviews or even if people were receiving rejection e-mails. I have heard nothing since my online interview on my phone. Are people still getting invited to interviews? Have others received e-mails to say you have been unlucky? Am I to assume I have come to the end of the recruitment process because I have not heard anything? I feel very disappointed but well done to everyone else who has done so well and best of luck in 2018.

Advertisement