Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus 2018 Cabin Crew Recruitment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DanyDaniela

Hey guys, just wonder is there anyone else who has the interview tomorrow?
    I have mine at 13.00
    Thnx :)

Best of Luck to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bjar

Hey guys, just wonder is there anyone else who has the interview tomorrow?
    I have mine at 13.00
    Thnx :)

Best of Luck to everyone

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

Anyone know the timelines in terms of hearing how you did at interview and when(if) they contact references etc?

Good luck to people with interviews this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AircraftA320

Had my interview last week , it was fine once you get in there you'll be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Canigetanamen

I have read a few forums about people getting an email about completing the ADI checks. Recieved nothing so far so I can't really tell if it's good news or bad. I thought perhaps people with previous passes and in the system may be the ones who recieved an email so far?

• Advertisement

Recieved nothing so far so I can't really tell if it's good news or bad. I thought perhaps people with previous passes and in the system may be the ones who recieved an email so far?

I'd say it's who had the interviews first and it goes on a first come first served basis. I have a pass although I haven't received an email.

Hope everyone else's interview went great !

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Moanyhole

My daughter just got the call to say she was successful.

She had her interview last Friday.

Medical and background check to be done in January.

Good luck to you all still waiting.

Guys again keep the phones on ! the calls are being made I received mine this morning to offer the position. Keep phones on loud and with you.

Moanyhole wrote: »
    My daughter just got the call to say she was successful.

She had her interview last Friday.

Medical and background check to be done in January.

Good luck to you all still waiting.

Brilliant tell her I said congrats and hopefully see her soon

• Registered Users Posts: 12 doc18

Got the call this morning! I also had my interview on Friday. Good luck to those still waiting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jambori

doc18 wrote: »
    Got the call this morning! I also had my interview on Friday. Good luck to those still waiting.

Aw congrats, you must be delighted! :) Did you get your start date?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 marcobonfy

You guys that you made the interview on Friday and got the call, was it in Dublin or somewhere else. I did mine last Monday, got the email for the background check and 5 years history but still no call.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 doc18

Jambori wrote: »
    doc18 wrote: »

Aw congrats, you must be delighted! :) Did you get your start date?
    Thanks! No, I think she said I'd get it following the medical and background check in January.
    marcobonfy wrote: »
    You guys that you made the interview on Friday and got the call, was it in Dublin or somewhere else. I did mine last Monday, got the email for the background check and 5 years history but still no call.
    My interview was in Dublin. I got the call first then received the email for the background check after.

Ok maybe i'll give them a call just to be sure. This situation is making me pretty anxious! Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

Congrats guys, had my interview Thurs but no call so not looking good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Skerka

Well done to everyone who was sucessfull!🀗

I'm in the same position,I recieved my paperwork for my background check etc, but still no call or email. I had my interview on Monday. Very on edge right now as would love to know either way 😣

I had mine lastMonday too. I mean having the email is a good sign...but the call would be 100 times better. 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Skerka

I had mine lastMonday too. I mean having the email is a good sign...but the call would be 100 times better. 😅

I know! In my interview they told me I would hear after xmas so finding out people have got calls already has really thrown me,but I guess you just dont really know how they're going to process everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 STEVENCORK

Hey guys

Had my interview Wednesday 6th

Didn't receive anything yet....

Well done to all who got the call.....

Skerka wrote: »

I know! In my interview they told me I would hear after xmas so finding out people have got calls already has really thrown me,but I guess you just dont really know how they're going to process everyone.
    they told me the same thing. But then you see people that had the interview days after yours, and got the call....and you think ''come on....really?'' lol

• Advertisement

they told me the same thing. But then you see people that had the interview days after yours, and got the call....and you think ''come on....really?'' lol

Yeah mine was the 7th like and I didn't hear yet?

Yeah mine was the 7th like and I didn't hear yet?

Me also.
    Hopefully we hear soon......

Any more phone calls today??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bubbles330

Hi guys,
    Don’t stress too much the same happened last year some people got the call before xmas and some didint get the call till March.. they had 17 Group last year. No news is good news.

Bubbles330 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Don’t stress too much the same happened last year some people got the call before xmas and some didint get the call till March.. they had 17  Group last year. No news is good news.
    in March??? the training starts in March...lol. let's wait and hope

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bubbles330

There are so many groups all with different start dates, They can’t have all the groups in the training centre at the same time so some groups may start at different dates.. the 1st group last year started in March and it goes from there.. the 1st five groups where made permanent seasonal then the rest are fixed term for six month So if you were one of the first groups you’re lucky .. The fixed term guys go by performance and if you’re good and they like you they make you permanent seasonal.

I was told training starts in April....

really hope to start in March! July is sooooo far...

moloner4 wrote: »
    Training can begin from March to July.

Training is February March April.

I asked at interview

• Advertisement

STEVENCORK wrote: »
    Training is February March April.

I asked at interview

That's sounds good ! Be great to start that early !

Advertisement