Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Drogheda Train Station ??

Options
  • 03-10-2017 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys.. Can anyone tell me would there be much chance of getting parked at Drogheda train station in the middle of the day tomorrow..

OH wants to get a train from the station but is wondering if there is sufficient parking available or is it all taken up early in the day..

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

Probably a little late sending this, i would say very little chance of getting a parking space, fills up early, the only other option would be to park at the Marsh road entrance underneath the viaduct and walk up the steps, another option if you were very lucky is along the road where the petrol station is i think its 2E and you can park for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

_Brian wrote: »
    Hi guys.. Can anyone tell me would there be much chance of getting parked at Drogheda train station in the middle of the day tomorrow..

OH wants to get a train from the station but is wondering if there is sufficient parking available or is it all taken up early in the day..

Thanks..

there is always the odd space, if you can get to the Marsh road and feel fit enough to get up the steps, there is always loads of spaces

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Hi all,

I was just about to post a new message regarding the car park.

Planning on bringing the parents to Belfast next Thursday morning on the 8.09am train. Would the car park be full this early?

I'll check out the Marsh road on the map, not too familiar with Drogheda.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

Butterface wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was just about to post a new message regarding the car park.

Planning on bringing the parents to Belfast next Thursday morning on the 8.09am train. Would the car park be full this early?

I'll check out the Marsh road on the map, not too familiar with Drogheda.

Thanks!

i would say it would be pot luck to get a space, but you might be lucky, in regards to the car park on the marsh road which is just under the viaduct bridge you will get one no problem, the only way up to the train station from there is steps which run along the bridge 144 of them there is no lift, another option is parking along the road where the Esso station/ Railway bar pub is, again you might or might not get a space there which is E2 parking for the day

Advertisement