Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sellier&bellot Ammo

Options
  • 04-10-2017 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hi ladies and gents does any one on boards know of a dealer who would stock sellier&bellot ammo in particular I'd like a few more of there 69gr match. 223 ammo
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭swift220

Hi ladies and gents does any one on boards know of a dealer who would stock sellier&bellot ammo in particular I'd like a few more of there 69gr match. 223 ammo
    Thanks

Im in the same boat i cant find anyone online thats sell 69gr in S&B or PPU or anything else in 69gr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭alanmc

swift220 wrote: »
    Im in the same boat i cant find anyone online thats sell 69gr in S&B or PPU or anything else in 69gr

I was in Lakelands last weekend. They definitely have that Fiocchi 69gr in stock. I know you said it was a bit spicy at 34 a box, but just letting you know they're definitely there. Lakelands are the main importer for Fiocchi AFAIK so I'm sure they have a load of em.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭swift220

alanmc wrote: »
    I was in Lakelands last weekend. They definitely have that Fiocchi 69gr in stock. I know you said it was a bit spicy at 34 a box, but just letting you know they're definitely there. Lakelands are the main importer for Fiocchi AFAIK so I'm sure they have a load of em.

Thanks Alan ill keep them in mind if all else fails

Advertisement