Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas dresses

• 04-10-2017 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone got Christmas dresses from the likes of wish, aliexpress or want that trend? Saw few pretty ones and would love to order one but would like to hear reviews etc. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

I'm wondering if anyone got Christmas dresses from the likes of wish, aliexpress or want that trend? Saw few pretty ones and would love to order one but would like to hear reviews etc. :D

Hea disney ! I haven't ordered off want that trend but their dresses look great ! I got my christmas dress from rock frocks think it was 20 euro they had kids ones and they were great quality ! Don't know if that helps you or not x

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

I checked rockfrocks.com and they don't have Christmas dresses? Christmas dresses on want that trend looks fab though especially Santa one ;)

Advertisement