Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoenix - Olympia Theatre, Dublin - 27th March 2018

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Has anyone gone about a refund yet? Or are ye waiting until the date is rescheduled? How do you claim? The Ticketmaster website is (unsurprisingly) vague.
    Just fill out this form.
    https://help.ticketmaster.ie/contact-fan-guarantee/?_ga=2.220970205.431595124.1522264670-352226856.1436099761

Got my Flight of the Concords refund 2 days after filling that out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Just fill out this form.
    https://help.ticketmaster.ie/contact-fan-guarantee/?_ga=2.220970205.431595124.1522264670-352226856.1436099761

Got my Flight of the Concords refund 2 days after filling that out

Oh great, thanks!

Now to just decide whether to hold off for the rescheduling announcement or to just bite the bullet!

You'd be worried about the date coming back, being able to go and being unable to buy a ticket 'cos it was sold out again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

I don't really understand why you wouldn't wait? If it's cancelled, you'll automatically get refunded anyway.
    nothing to be gained by getting a refund now unless you're desperate for the cash, or leaving the country next week or something....

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

I see the re-scheduled Django Django gig was on tonight, so probably a few people who got rid of their tickets for that to go to this!

That was me, and I switched back to Django :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Totally cancelled now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 busterp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

That's bad form. Statement from MCD puts it down to 'a busy touring schedule'.

Very disappointing for people who had waited a very long time to see them in a non-festival setting. And, I mean, you can't even put it down to a lack of interest as it had sold out too.

Advertisement