Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling contract

Options
  • 04-10-2017 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

I had ordered eir and have now changed my mind. As per text I phoned 1901 to cancel. Was on hold for 10 minutes before I got through to someone. Told them. then was "transferred" to another department and on hold for another 8 minutes before getting cut off

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

I had ordered eir and have now changed my mind. As per text I phoned 1901 to cancel. Was on hold for 10 minutes before I got through to someone. Told them. then was "transferred" to another department and on hold for another 8 minutes before getting cut off
    Hi BrianBiru00,

I'm really sorry to hear that you got cut off while trying to get through to our cancellations department. Unfortunately, I'll be unable to cancel your order from here, you would need to give us another ring to arrange this.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rraido

Adam, can you not organise a callback for the op seeing as he got cut off ?

rraido wrote: »
    Adam, can you not organise a callback for the op seeing as he got cut off ?
    I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to arrange a callback from here.

- Adam

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭Tylerdurex

eir: Adam wrote: »
    I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to arrange a callback from here.

- Adam

Typical dodgy joke of a company.Why wouldn't you be able ? I'll tell you why . Because you don't want to make it easy for people to cancel. Eir are a real sh1t the bed of a company and like Ryanair to be avoided

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

Eventually got it cancelled via phone . Am still in contract so had to cancel as a result but after getting through I then had to be passed to Cancellations department and another wait . To be fair to Sky I have always found their customer service to be very good and this experience would make me more cautious about switching.

• Advertisement

Eventually got it cancelled via phone . Am still in contract so had to cancel as a result but after getting through I then had to be passed to Cancellations department and another wait . To be fair to Sky I have always found their customer service to be very good and this experience would make me more cautious about switching.
    Glad to hear you got your issue sorted and I do apologise for the time it took for this to happen.

- Adam

Advertisement