Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future/Klear floor polish

Options
  • 04-10-2017 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi. Anyone know where to get alternatives for these. I believe they're not available any more. (For tightening model joints/clearing model car canopies etc.) Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

The likes of Halfords in Longford / other towns. Also try B & Q

Also, it's useful to tell the counter staff that you want it for something like "polishing floors" rather than model making as you will more likely be rebuffed if you are honest unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭RockBadger

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    The likes of Halfords in Longford / other towns. Also try B & Q

Also, it's useful to tell the counter staff that you want it for something like "polishing floors" rather than model making as you will more likely be rebuffed if you are honest unfortunately.
    Thanks for that. I must give them a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭2011abc

Dunne’s Stores in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre .Look for two of these three keywords Johnson’s/Pledge/Future And cost around €4

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭RockBadger

2011abc wrote: »
    Dunne’s Stores in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre .Look for two of these three keywords Johnson’s/Pledge/Future And cost around €4

Really? I must pay them a visit. I've tried all the other recommended stores around. Have you used it personally yourself? (On models that is:) )

Advertisement