Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a GP in Limerick, preferably female

Options
  • 04-10-2017 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I need to change my GP as we have had some differences of opinion and the trust has broken down. I tried to register with another large clinic nearby but it took SIX weeks of my chasing them for them to eventually come back with "we're full". I am a private patient (no medical card) in the Limerick city area, and would prefer a woman doctor. Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

Nicola Daly at Peoples Park Medical Centre is a lovely doctor to deal with. She’s young too, so you don’t have to worry about her retiring anytime soon either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

I'd recommend Paula McIntyre in abbey river house. Not sure if she's full or not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭topcat72

Yvonne O'Neill at Grove Island medical is excellent also.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AlanOB

Jmccoy1 wrote: »
    Nicola Daly at Peoples Park Medical Centre is a lovely doctor to deal with. She’s young too, so you don’t have to worry about her retiring anytime soon either.

I can attest to that. Very thorough, with a lovely manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 C00laB00la

Thanks, @Martyc5674. Dr McIntyre is not taking new patients, but her office suggested the Old Windmill Medical Centre on Lwr. Gerald Griffin St., which IS taking new patients and has a male and a female G.P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Toodles_27

Hi,

Can highly recommend Dr Valarie Keating and Dr Diane Bennis in working out of Dr Robert Magniers Clinic in Newtown Medical Centre in Annacotty.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,606 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Mary Gray in Corbally Clinic seems to have a good reputation. Not sure if you always get to see her, or whatever doctor is there on the day along with her - it's a big practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

osarusan wrote: »
    Mary Gray in Corbally Clinic seems to have a good reputation. Not sure if you always get to see her, or whatever doctor is there on the day along with her - it's a big practice.

+1

Advertisement