Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire and Disability Access Certification.

Options
  • 04-10-2017 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Helping a start up who have rented a 200 sqm open plan office unit which has recent Fire and Disability Access Certs.

They have to build soundproof partition offices due to the nature of the business and the landlord is insisting on new certs for both to take into accound the partition mods! He has offered to do it but it does seem to be at an exhorbitant price. Any of the wise ones on here got a value go to guy(s)?

Cheers

Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

mrawkward wrote: »
    Helping a start up who have rented a 200 sqm open plan office unit which has recent Fire and Disability Access Certs.

They have to build soundproof partition offices due to the nature of the business and the landlord is insisting on new certs for both to take into accound the partition mods! He has offered to do it but it does seem to be at an exhorbitant price. Any of the wise ones on here got a value go to guy(s)?

Cheers

Peter

Maybe different, but am in the process of applying for one for a new restaurant 210 sq mts spread across two rooms with two entrances and one fire exit and we are paying 1800 + vat for the fire and dac. (And we have new bathrooms being built so dac implications there) There is also a small local authority fee payable as well. I think we got a good price but even so, the dearer quotes we got were all under 3k

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭mrawkward

I would like to recognise the extremely helpful assistance I have received from Bandara on this. Thank you very much.

Advertisement