Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Agencies in Cork

Options
  • 04-10-2017 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

I currently work in the hospitality industry, I have been doing the same job for four years, I work with food and I enjoy it but I'm unhappy with who I work for and I'm not going anywhere fast in my current role, I feel like I want to do well at something and have something to work to. The biggie also is that I also don’t want to work weekends. I’m middle aged and each day I feel exhausted after work. So, time for a change..

I had worked in offices for years before this and now am thinking of returning to office work. Generally, conditions and job prospects are much better.
    I was thinking of going into an agency and having a chat, I would need to upskill but I can do that no bother. Numbers are not my strongest point and it turns me off returning to the office sector because of that and using Excel but I’ve been told Excel is very easy once you get the hang of it!

I haven’t been to an agency in years, can anyone recommend any good ones?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Oak Recruitment,Noel Recruitment,Irish School Of Motoring,PE Global,CPL Recruitment.

Just to name a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Thanks for those.

Advertisement