Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

save a search?

Options
  • 04-10-2017 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

And get email alerts?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Do you mean that you'd like to save search results and get an e-mail alert when someone starts a new thread on that topic? There's no way to do that on Boards as far as I'm aware. An alternative that might work (though I'm not 100% certain on how good it would be) is to use Google Alerts and set up an alert for "site:Boards.ie <query>"

If you find an interesting thread in your search results, you can click the Follow button when viewing a thread, which will allow you to set up e-mail alerts should someone post in it. And you can find the thread in the My Threads tab, which should make it easier to locate on demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 abdc1243

Thanks for the info.

Advertisement