Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone battery

Options
  • 04-10-2017 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

When handing in an iPhone to get the battery changed into one of those phone repair shops, does it take long? Presuming there’s a bit of work in prying them open etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Usually done within minutes. They have a tool to open to the phone and battery comes out easy.

Are you worried if you have to leave your phone with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭mel123

For my tuppance worth, i got one replaced in one of these shops. Didnt make a blind bit of difference, im not better off after spending the money. Everyone is difference, just my experience...you probably cant beat a genuine battery!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Is it actually possible to buy genuine apple batteries anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭EireCelt

quarryman wrote: »
    Is it actually possible to buy genuine apple batteries anywhere?

Any luck? I changed my battery twice at repair shop with no luck, went to Iconnect with it last week, hoping it does the business.

Advertisement