Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-statements Not downloading

Options
  • 05-10-2017 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

I'm trying to download my bank statements from online banking t they downloads keep failing, is there an issue at the moment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

fitzer1982 wrote: »
    I'm trying to download my bank statements from online banking t they downloads keep failing, is there an issue at the moment?
    Hi fitzer1982, 

Thanks for your post here. 

Sorry to hear these statements are not downloading for you, our estatements are working as normal. Have you tried downloading the statements through another browser and are you getting an error message when you try to download them? 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

I had a similiar issue with another bank recently and it turned out that the version of adobe pdf i was using was not compatible with the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Mine wont download when I use Chrome but will when I use Internet Explorer

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

Thanks all for the responses, seemed to work today. Bit weird, it wasn't working on Chrome or Safari. The way around it was to hit print instead of download and then print as a PDF and then it downloaded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Thanks all for the responses, seemed to work today. Bit weird, it wasn't working on Chrome or Safari. The way around it was to hit print instead of download and then print as a PDF and then it downloaded.
    Glad to hear it fitzer1982, 
    If using Chrome, to download the statement you may need to click on Print and then change the destination to Save as PDF. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement