Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC alarm with video camera

Options
  • 05-10-2017 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

I currently have a HKC house alarm and I am interested in installing a camera. Is there a video camera that can be linked to the HKC alarm whereby I can log in and view at any stage. Also needs to trigger an alert of any movement when the alarm is set.

Would want it to record footage to a cloud

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Not yet. In a few months there will be integration with CCTV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

I currently have a HKC house alarm and I am interested in installing a camera. Is there a video camera that can be linked to the HKC alarm whereby I can log in and view at any stage. Also needs to trigger an alert of any movement when the alarm is set.

Would want it to record footage to a cloud

You could install a separate CCTV system to do all the above.
    HIK Visions has line detection which means if the virtual line is broken it will alert you on the app. Can also be set up to send you an email of same.

Advertisement