Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 39x service starting on 9th October

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Ongarboy, I got on the 39x again this morning (07:30 service - arrives at Allendale roundabout at about 07:40) and I arrived in at the Four Courts at 08:10 - so exactly 30mins.

Traffic can be quite slow moving from the Four Courts through Ormond Quay / Bachelors walk - so yeah 40 mins to O'Connell Bridge would be about right I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭thomasj

Veloce wrote:
    Ongarboy, I got on the 39x again this morning (07:30 service - arrives at Allendale roundabout at about 07:40) and I arrived in at the Four Courts at 08:10 - so exactly 30mins.

Veloce wrote:
    Traffic can be quite slow moving from the Four Courts through Ormond Quay / Bachelors walk - so yeah 40 mins to O'Connell Bridge would be about right I'd say.

Just to remind you schools are off this week , so timings this week might not be an accurate reflection going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭fletch

No 7:50 39x again this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭thomasj

fletch wrote:

That seems to happen a bit with these sort of routes when the schools are on holiday

Did the 39x run on monday? It wasn't even mentioned on Dublin bus's notice for Easter arrangements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

fletch wrote: »
    thomasj wrote: »
    That seems to happen a bit with these sort of routes when the schools are on holiday

Did the 39x run on monday? It wasn't even mentioned on Dublin bus's notice for Easter arrangements.

The 7:50 39x did actually run yesterday.
    I might just have gone by your stop a little earlier due to lighter than usual traffic conditions

• Advertisement
Advertisement