Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre rollout in Celbridge

Options
  • 05-10-2017 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi 
    Currently in Celbridge the whole town has been upgraded to fibre with the exception of 1 cabinet which happens to be the one I am connected to. This cabinet is CEL1_019. On the eir homepage rollout map it says that this cabinet is scheduled to be upgraded within 1 year. It has said this for the past 2 years. However on the rollout map at this link http://fibrerollout.ie/rollout-map/  it says that completion work is in progress.
    Could you please confirm the actual status for me and give me a timeframe as to when I can expect it to be available. At the moment I am only receiving very unreliable speeds of 8mb when I am lucky.

Thanks in advance
    Chris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

scarab47 wrote: »
    Hi 
    Currently in Celbridge the whole town has been upgraded to fibre with the exception of 1 cabinet which happens to be the one I am connected to. This cabinet is CEL1_019. On the eir homepage rollout map it says that this cabinet is scheduled to be upgraded within 1 year. It has said this for the past 2 years. However on the rollout map at this link http://fibrerollout.ie/rollout-map/  it says that completion work is in progress.
    Could you please confirm the actual status for me and give me a timeframe as to when I can expect it to be available. At the moment I am only receiving very unreliable speeds of 8mb when I am lucky.

Thanks in advance
    Chris
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you send me your eircode in a PM so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 30 scarab47

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

scarab47 wrote: »
    pm sent
    Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement