Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insuring a 4x4 as a second vehicle

Options
  • 05-10-2017 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi

I'm considering buying a 4x4 as a utility vehicle to use while I'm self building a house. I'm having a hell of a time trying to insure while I'm already driving a Citroen C5. Does anyone know if I can transfer my no-claims bonus in order to insure the 4x4 while retaining the Citroen?

Any and all advice appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

tshiggins wrote: »
    Hi

I'm considering buying a 4x4 as a utility vehicle to use while I'm self building a house. I'm having a hell of a time trying to insure while I'm already driving a Citroen C5. Does anyone know if I can transfer my no-claims bonus in order to insure the 4x4 while retaining the Citroen?

Any and all advice appreciated
    Thanks

Try FBD.

They have recently started mirroring no claims bonus onto a second vehicle.

Criteria are very tight for it - no young drivers etc - however they may be able to assist.

Advertisement