Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

decent mod / tank combo that doesn't leak!

• 05-10-2017 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Are there mod / tank combos out there that you don’t have to permanently keep upright without the fear of leaking?

I’m looking for a combo that a) takes 18650 batteries b) you can vape at 40C c) doesn’t leak if left on side and d) coil heads last long.
    Have an istick pico mega with an aspire cleito. The best part is how long the coil heads last. The worst is the leaking if not kept 100% upright.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The cleito is notorious for being a very leaky tank. Try something like a Smok Big Baby Beast. Your Istick pico mega is fine for what you want so not sure why you want to upgrade it?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

Thanks, once I can get a decent non leaky tank that’s compatible I don’t want to replace the mod.

How are the coils for the smok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Menoetius wrote: »
    Thanks, once I can get a decent non leaky tank that’s compatible I don’t want to replace the mod.

How are the coils for the smok?

I found the X4 coils best for flavor and clouds and at around 40watts lasted the best part of 2 weeks. The Baby Beast is a 22mm tank with the Big Baby Beast coming in at 24mm just in case mod overhang bugs you. Both use the same coils which cost around €5 each or 5 for €20.

There is an RBA section for both tanks so you can make your own coils but it's pretty rubbish tbh. If you do plan on going the rebuildable route, check out the Wotofo Serpent SMM tank. Super easy to build, amazing flavor and doesn't leak. Rebuilding is the way to go in the long run as it saves you a fortune.

Advertisement