Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

“That” Deerpark Video

Options
  • 05-10-2017 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭

So what are people’s thoughts on the haunted video going around from Deerpark?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

An attempted viral marketing campaign for the Halloween thingymabob opening soon.

A good one too based on responses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I can’t believe anyone is falling for it.... I’ve seen CCTV systems in banks that don’t have motion sensors or the ability record audio! They might have gotten a few more people to bite if they didn’t stamp it with Deerpark in the cornor but rather a simple Cam 3 and the time. No way on earth they’d be left install cameras that can record audio in a school also

Once you hear that the principal "invites people to make their own miinds up" you know it's a project type thing.

But if you just looked at the video, ignored all tech stuff about timestamps bla bla bla etc you might be slow to rubbish it completely. Anyone from Greenmount, The Lough, Ballyphehane etc can confirm there's loads of spooky stories about the area :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I can’t believe anyone is falling for it.... I’ve seen CCTV systems in banks that don’t have motion sensors or the ability record audio! They might have gotten a few more people to bite if they didn’t stamp it with Deerpark in the cornor but rather a simple Cam 3 and the time. No way on earth they’d be left install cameras that can record audio in a school also

They have not long had all of the cameras renewed with modern kit & they all have Infra Red. The camera used on the vid is definitely in that position in Deerpark so I can't see they went to the hassle of replacing it with an audio unit just for the prank.

Its obviously done to promote Fearpark but I'm surprised the Principal is backing it.

Any Deerpark Alumnis from the last 10 years remember when the football pitch got cursed?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,911 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Any Deerpark Alumnis from the last 10 years remember when the football pitch got cursed?:pac:

No, but I remember it getting christened though !

Advertisement