Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scoil Mhuire national school in Ballyboden

Options
  • 05-10-2017 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Does anyone knows Scoil Mhuire national school? Becuse it is close to White Church where people usually think it is rough area in Rathfarnham. Therefore I hestate to put my kid name there, but other schools seem quite full such as St. Colmcilles Junior. So I really need other parents opinion for this school. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

What about educate together on Killinney Road in Firhouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jinggao2006

What about educate together on Killinney Road in Firhouse?

Have applied the one you montioned and another education together in Ballinteer. Both of them have a big waiting list:( so worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

My husband went to that school years ago obviously at this stage. I know nothing about it now at all but he wouldn't send our kids there.

Our daughter is in Gaelscoil Na Gíuíse in Ballycullen drive, Firhouse and we're very happy with it. There's also an educate together beside it. Brand new school building and I know they have places available. This may be the educate together mentioned above but that's the correct location of it. Unless there's another one in Killinniny?

Nieces of ours are also in St Patrick's in Ballyroan and are very happy there.

Digs wrote: »
    My husband went to that school years ago obviously at this stage. I know nothing about it now at all but he wouldn't send our kids there.

Our daughter is in Gaelscoil Na Gíuíse in Ballycullen drive, Firhouse and we're very happy with it. There's also an educate together beside it. Brand new school building and I know they have places available. This may be the educate together mentioned above but that's the correct location of it. Unless there's another one in Killinniny?

Nieces of ours are also in St Patrick's in Ballyroan and are very happy there.

I receive the answer from Ballinteer Education Together. The school will take in two classes each year with 28 in each class, my son number is more than 300. so I just guess maybe there is quite same situation in Firehouse one. But your answer makes me feel a little hope there:)
    I also put his name in St. Patrick then two years later he can transfer to Ballyroan boy national school. But because we arenot their catchment so there is no guarantee.
    Thank you very much.

Digs wrote: »
    This may be the educate together mentioned above but that's the correct location of it. Unless there's another one in Killinniny?

Yes sorry I see it from the Killinniy Road side but it is the Ballycullen Drive.

Is the gaelscoil the one past Morton Pub?

• Advertisement

my son number is more than 300.

What year is that entering?

What year is that entering?

Next year 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Yes sorry I see it from the Killinniy Road side but it is the Ballycullen Drive.

Is the gaelscoil the one past Morton Pub?

No the gaelscoil in on Ballycullen Drive too. There are two schools beside each other, one is the Gaelscoil and one the educate together. There are two new school buildings built also, although both schools will share the educate together building until the Gaelscoil is ready around April 2018.

Gaelscoil Chnoc Liamhna is past Mortons pub!

Advertisement