Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel N26 Black

• 05-10-2017 4:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭

Hey guys question for you. Have an N26 black account, its 50euro for the year paid monthly. I haven't used the account in months, basically the novelty wore off. The account is overdraw by 12euro at the moment and they have sent an email saying the account will be closed off. My question is would this affect my credit rating in any way ? I'll pay the 12 + whatever for the sake of it if my credit score were to be impacted.

Just curious

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭alksander

I believe N26 is only reporting to SCHUFA (the German credit score agency), but you have check the T&Cs to confirm this.

Though for the sake of a few euros I wouldn't risk closing it in debt.

It is very unlikely though you'd be able to open any account in the future if SCHUFA has a debt recorded against you (they are super strict).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

alksander wrote: »
    I believe N26 is only reporting to SCHUFA (the German credit score agency), but you have check the T&Cs to confirm this.

Though for the sake of a few euros I wouldn't risk closing it in debt.

It is very unlikely though you'd be able to open any account in the future if SCHUFA has a debt recorded against you (they are super strict).
    I ended up transferring the few euro late and the account was closed :dizzy: Oh well whats done is done now! Thanks for your response

Advertisement