Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Porridge [2017]

• 05-10-2017 5:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭

This reboot starts on BBC 1 at 9:30 pm tomorrow - Friday 6th October.

The original was classic comedy, this series stars Kevin Bishop as Norman Stanley Fletcher's grandson Nigel.

It's written by the original writing team - Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais.

There was a pilot shown last year but I missed it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Fair play to Clement and La Frenais, still churning stuff out and both 80. I'll be happy to be able to sign my name at that age... If I make it that far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Why on earth would you even bother? Other than for the cheque? The original is runnin on Yesterday at the moment I think. It still sparkles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,012 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Need to get Kate Beckinsale in for a cameo.

Advertisement