Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need your help mate!

• 05-10-2017 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello guys,
    I am newbie here. Few months back I created a YouTube channel. Now I would like to increase viewers on it. How can I do that?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Use #tags for your posts. You can also buy advertising from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Robikson

I am not looking for paid one. But a normal viewers would be nice. Do you have any ideas?

It's tagging and mentioning it in relevant discussions. That's it really. They have it pretty much geared towards advertising.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Robikson wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    I am newbie here. Few months back I created a YouTube channel. Now I would like to increase viewers on it. How can I do that?
    Thanks!
    Whatever you do, don't spam it on forums. There's nothing more annoying than that.

If you want to increase viewers on it, make it stand out and not be like countless other YouTube channels.

Agree. Nothing more off putting than a 'come visit my site/page' in the middle of a non-related forum or discussion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement