Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transferring Music From IPOD Touch To Macbook Pro

• 05-10-2017 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm desperately trying to do what should be a simple task and that's simply transfer music from an ipod touch to a macbook pro...but predictably it's anything but simple.

I've found some tutorials online but they relate mostly to older ipods and not ipod touch, iphones etc and all I've been able to see when refining search down to ipod touch is lots of third party software which claims to do the job for you.

So I'm just wondering...is there any way at all I can just transfer my music myself?

And if not...

Could anyone recommend me a reliable 3rd party software option (that's either free or not too expensive)?

I've outlined the essentials and background information below and if anyone could give me some advice, information or pointers here it would be massively appreciated.

Thanks a million in advance if anyone can help out here!

Details and Background Info:

Ipod touch
    Macbook Pro OSX El Capitan 10.11.6
    Sync info = itunes on this macbook not the original itunes that the ipod touch was synced with (that's gone due to computer failure a long time ago it was a pc so not sure if that makes any difference in terms of anything but thought it worth mentioning).

Thanks again!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Have you tried Senuti ?

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭DrFroggies

Hi Ken,

I've actually been looking at Senuti

Have you used it...would you recommend it?

If it's a legit option I'll get straight onto it as it's not too expensive from what i can see

Thanks for your reply!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I used it a few years ago and it seemed to do what it says on the tin. It was free then though.

Ken

Advertisement