Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time for another Scott Steiner appreciation thread

Options
  • 05-10-2017 7:55pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm struggling to stay interested in wrestling at the moment, but there's one man I can always count on to make wrestling exciting again and bring make me laugh out loud (for better or worse), the man with the largest arms in the world, Big Poppa Pump
    Yeah I heard about Bully Ray next week, but I don't believe it
    See I'm only even don't even have a match tonight, but I'm still working out, cause I have nothing else to do
    What am I gonna do?
    That's what I do
    What am I gonna do? Play the guitar?
    I CAN'T PLAY THE GUITAR
    All I do is beat people up
    I can question myself, what is Bully Ray's motivation?
    Know I love he.. I know he loves sugar
    But I check my pocket, I don't have no doughnuts, I don't have no cheeseburger
    I KNOW YOU LOVE SUGAR, BUT I AIN'T GOT NONE
    Bully Ray, you got one week to come up with a magical set of balls to get in the ring with me
    Cause next week, I'm gonna beat your ass, CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DO

It'S a ridiculous promo, littered with mistakes and yet it's far more compelling and funny than anything I've seen on tv the last year

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I'm struggling to stay interested in wrestling at the moment, but there's one man I can always count on to make wrestling exciting again and bring make me laugh out loud (for better or worse), the man with the largest arms in the world, Big Poppa Pump

I've been listening to too much Steiner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I've been listening to too much Steiner

How’s your maths? :D

Pentecost wrote: »
    How’s your maths? :D

If I was back in uni doing exams I'd finish every question with "The numbers, don't lie" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

These are brilliant

These are brilliant

quote-do-you-want-to-be-mesmermized-by-the-physical-phenomenon-scott-steiner-93-81-96.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement