If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 43UJ630V

Options
  • 05-10-2017 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi.
    Thinking of purchasing this set. I am based in Galway. What is your best Boards price on this and is it a good tv? I am seeing mixed reviews on it online.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi.
    Thinking of purchasing this set. I am based in Galway. What is your best Boards price on this and is it a good tv? I am seeing mixed reviews on it online.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi Hawthorn_Pl

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately no boardie deal on this television I'm afraid.

They have just dropped to £419 within the last day or two.
    www.richersounds.ie/p-202909-lg-lg-43uj630v.aspx

Also comes with our 6 year guarantee.

There is one running here in our store and it looks totally fine compared to others at the same price bracket. 
    We have sold a good few of these with no issues. it maybe not as good as some of the more expensive models on the market but for just over £400 it holds its own with no problem.

Hope this helps a little.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 batfin

Is there much of a difference between the 630v and 670v apart from the extra hdmi? Does one have a faster screen refresh or something?

batfin wrote: »
    Is there much of a difference between the 630v and 670v apart from the extra hdmi? Does one have a faster screen refresh or something?
    Hi Batfin.

Yip the main difference is the Refresh rate which is higher on the 670 and the 670 also has a few extra connections.

The 670 also has a feature called track 360 built in.
    "[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now you can see the bigger picture with 360-degrees video. When watching suitable video, this feature lets you use the remote to track 360-degrees from left to right. It also allows you to look up and down and even zoom in and out. Simply put, its the closest thing yet to actually being there!"[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hope this helps a little.[/font]

Cheers Kenny,

Couple of questions regarding the 43UJ670v then
    1: do you have these in stock to pickup on Thursday?
    2: (the cheeky question,lol) any boardie deal? 😬

Thanks!

Cheers Kenny,

Couple of questions regarding the 43UJ670v then
    1: do you have these in stock to pickup on Thursday?
    2: (the cheeky question,lol) any boardie deal? ��

Thanks!
    Hey Batfin.

I do have them here in the Belfast store for collection.

No better price unfortunately the £479.00 would be the best currently.

If you want to collect one drop your name and address in a PM and I'll get one held over for you.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,cheers for that,with the price drop the 630 just had I’m gonna do a bit more research,it’s just a tv for the bedroom so the 670 might be a bit overkill!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Kenny,cheers for that,with the price drop the 630 just had I’m gonna do a bit more research,it’s just a tv for the bedroom so the 670 might be a bit overkill!
    Batfin,

TBH LG 43UJ630 at £399 / €469 for a branded 4K ultra HD TV is a killer price and if it was me that's what I would be buying!
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202909-lg-lg-43uj630v.aspx

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Batfin,

TBH LG 43UJ630 at £399 / €469 for a branded 4K ultra HD TV is a killer price and if it was me that's what I would be buying!

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Ah go on then you've twisted my arm,lol Will send you a PM if you can keep one aside for me i'll be in to get it and pay for it tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon!

Batfin,

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Ah go on then you've twisted my arm,lol Will send you a PM if you can keep one aside for me i'll be in to get it and pay for it tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon!
    No worries Batfin.

If you drop me your name and address in a PM I can get one held for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Hi,
    Need TV for the parents.
    Can you tell me if what is  the distance between the legs of the LG 43UJ630 ( I presume the legs  cant move like the Panasonic tvs). Stuck for space.
    Thanks
    pajoe

• Advertisement

Hi,
    Need TV for the parents.
    Can you tell me if what is  the distance between the legs of the LG 43UJ630 ( I presume the legs  cant move like the Panasonic tvs). Stuck for space.
    Thanks
    pajoe
    Hi PaJoeMcCracken.

Thanks for the post.

The distance between the legs is 83cm. Unfortunately they are fixed and can not be adjusted.

A very popular television.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.